Prioritize Featured sort over Top Earning sort

I support this. If there are games that are featured, but aren’t at the top of the page, then they aren’t really featured; these sorts of games should be a top priority and I believe that, statistically, not many users actually scroll down to check the featured games out.

1 Like

Hmm

I’m a true believer in the fact that the market should decide what gets popular.

I don’t think hand-picked games should be listed so high up on the roblox page,

1 Like

Over 100 people are on each featured game right now.

Surely that’s enough to give the game some exposure?

If it were listed higher on the page I have a feeling it would be too powerful, and be unfair towards games that aren’t listed on featured.

3 Likes

The fact remains that Top Earning provides little to no use for the average player. Having something usable to the player would make far more sense.

Showcasing these games is something strongly promoted on Xbox (you must play 4 Featured games prior to playing any other games), so why shouldn’t they be showcased more on PC, Mobile etc?

2 Likes

Ok, true. There are plenty of people that are currently playing on the featured games.

I can’t exactly argue with that; they have enough to boast a high chance of getting into a higher sort.

However I still feel like the featured page currently isn’t effective enough. Bringing the featured page a little higher than it is would help out the creators a bit more. Besides, the featured sort isn’t big enough (there’s at most 7 games featured; scrolling through them repeats the same games), so I don’t see it making that big of a difference other than placement and exposure (something that these games need more of).

2 Likes

I support. Also for those who downloaded the extension from Fabrick.me the featured sort is under the Fabrick User Top Rated sort. Less exposure :neutral_face:

thats up to the creator of the plugin to fix, not roblox

1 Like