Problem with getting items form a folder

I tried and the attribute is not changing if I reverse it!

You want to clone tool from folder in Rep. Storage to player’s inventory, or something other?

The items are cloned at the starts of the game from ProfileService. The items are also visible in a Inventory.

So, what you’re want to do?

The problem is that I cannot modify anything to them even if they are in the folder and also visible on screen.

Just move them from folder (in rblx studio) to workspace, change them, and return them back to that folder. Or Idk

For example when I press a button I want to change the selected object’s attribute, but nothing happen. The object is related to the button. If I print its name by pressing the same button, it prints the name, but if I want to change the visibility or other things, nothing happen :slight_smile:

I find this behavior very strange!

Hmm, I think I can’t help you, bcuz I never do it, and I don’t use tools in my games

No problem. Thanks for your time!

1 Like

I am not using tools tho! I am using my own inventory system.

1 Like

Bruh, I never tried to make my own inventory system.

Its not complicated, but sometimes you encounter some weird issues like this.

I think you’re need to search any tutorials on YT

And, do you know how can I see my trust level that being on profile?

I cannot explain how its possible to not change the attribute of some object if that object is present when you try to do it.

I never had any things with attributes

You can see trust level by going to profile Summary and then press Expand button from top right side and you can see trust level

1 Like

I‘m not sure if it is what you are searching, but I found another forum post where a user also wanted to write and access data from the ProfileService using different scripts. The method he talked about seems to be player protected as the communication exchange is allegedly Server - Server.

Thanks for your time! I am not looking to change data in Profile Service.