Problem with UI Positioning

i have a problem placing the gui in the studio, i used uiaspectratio and AncorPoint but it doesn’t work.

The ui are never positioned the way they are positioned in the studio, I’ve used plugins like AutoScale Lite and AutoScale Plus, but nothing to do, it doesn’t work.

I’ve been having a problem for a long time, is there anyone who knows how to solve it without turning around on the same topics that I have already put into practice?

I’ve searched in all the previous posts but what I find doesn’t help me at all

1 Like

I’m sorry, I can’t quite understand what you’re talking about. :sad:

However, do you mean you can’t place a GUI into Studio? Does the GUI not appear when you place it down? I would like it if you send a screenshot or mention the problem in more detail. :happy2:

Make sure to use scale for positioning (meaning the first values like: {0.5, 0},{0.5, 0})

I think your problem is that your GUI doesn’t scale with screen size, so let’s fix that!

Click on the GUI element that doesn’t scale properly. Then go to the property window of that element, and look for ‘Size’. Click the dropdown from size, and you should see an X and Y value. Click the arrows for the X and Y value, and for each one, there will be an offset value, and a scale. Make sure the offset is 0. If it is not 0, then your GUI will not look the same on every screen size. So make sure to set the offset to 0. Once you set the offset to 0 for both X and Y, you will probably notice that the GUI is not visible anymore. This is because the scale is 0. Make sure to configure the scale value for both X and Y until the GUI is to your liking.

Here is an example:
Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 6.24.39 PM

Hopefully this solved your problem!

1 Like

I don’t mean that, I did everything, scaled, used all kinds of plugins, and everything else including UIAspectRatio, the ui shape is ok, but if i start in game ,. the UIs change position

Could you show us what happens? Show us your explorer?

okay the plugins are not gonna work if u have uiaspectratio and ancorpoint equiped

That is not true at all… what are you talking about?

You obviously did something wrong, this is a you issue and not an issue with the plugin. Your information can be very misleading, please do not spread information that you are not certain of.

^ Example of the scenario you described

1 Like

As I mention here the position can also be affected by scaling. Please make sure your position is NOT using offset and using the scaling for both size and position, otherwise Roblox cannot automatically do the math.