Product: exe | Most Stunning Admin Panel Yet

Update: With the coming V4, you can now combine the Input Menu and Player Menu into one command such as setting the scale of a player character.

If you combined the 2 procedures, the custom command will firstly show the player list and then the input menu.

2 Likes

Check out @Cookie_DevX’s YouTube video! He went on to explain how to set it up and dive deeper into different aspects of the product!

Don’t forget to also subscribe to his channel, he talks and showcases various resources from other people too.

1 Like

Ohh thanks I’ll check that out for sure!

1 Like

I have a few questions

Will there an option for certain players to have access to certain custom commands?

Will this be compatible with Datastores? (preferably ProfileService, to be able to save whatever tool is given what other features)

Could you have another feature to the tool giving feature where you can also take tools out as well (and maybe ProfileService combability on it as well)

Could you also add some sort of feature that allows for showing a list of information. For example, showing a table, or dictionary.

Right now, you can only toggle these options for every permitted users;

Can you break this question down for me? Hopefully I’d understand it more…

The coming V4 has just a ‘Clear All Tools’ option. Let me know if you need an individual deletion.

Can you break this question down too? Thank you!

But will that be a feature in the future?

Will this be compatible with Datastores?

What I mean by this is giving a player a tool which will also work with any datastore saving. Currently once you give a player a tool you have to give it to them again if they respawn or rejoin the game. But I would also like for it to save it to the player (hence Profile Service)

Yes I would appreciate if there was an individual deletion along w/ a Clear All Tools option

Could you also add some sort of feature that allows for showing a list of information. For example, showing a table, or dictionary.

For example if I wanted to see if a player has certain values I would like for a part of the admin panel to show it in a list type of view

Example

Also will there be a way to change player values through increments, sliders, inputs, etc
That would be quite nice

1 Like

It is planned, I’ll update you if it’s implemented or not

Unfortunately, integration of data store on tools isn’t considered.

This is a nice idea however, idk how to start with it like idk how would this work hopefully, you can give me more info about this and howd that works!

My idea is you will add a tag to the values that you want to be editable in player’s profile in exe panel.

1 Like

IT’S BACK
Finally Why did you take it off of the Marketplace Even?

Do you Like that They added it back?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

As of 2/7/2024 7:09 PM CST
These are the Votes.
Disclaimer I did not Vote

1 Like

It was a whole pressure to maintain the product in the time. Now, I freed some stuff and I’m capable of maintaining it again.

2 Likes

The discord webhook logging feature is honestly useless and could be traded out for something like google analytics. Logging to a discord channel via a proxy is plain unstable

Mh, Makes sense.
I Hope you can Continue to Maintain it for Most of Your Time on Roblox.

1 Like

hopefully!

in the meantime I’d love to show a sneak peek of the Product: exe UI / UX Overhaul, rampant smooth UI animations, accompanied with better and optimized scripts.

This however is the biggest update and might be delayed but I hope it wont!!!

7 Likes

Haven’t touched game development in a while due to college. Happy to see this is still being updated and looks so much nicer now then when I first saw this menu!

Big come up :100:

Just wondering. Do you plan on adding a Github repository for this project. Even if this eventually might die?

Asking as some developers don’t really bother to make a Github repo to back their work up and to come back to it at some point or even to let the community they had built continue the project via forks etc.

1 Like

Looks Cool😎
I like the Look of the UI and Everything.

1 Like

Do you have discord by any chance?

1 Like

V4 is incoming!

V4 is coming with a Huge UI Design Overhaul featuring a glass-translucent look, neumorphism, and a grayscale theme.

Plethora of animations in every nooks and crannies.

Optimized scripts, better UX design, and a ton more.

(Screenshots of the product are captured in Roblox Studio)

9 Likes

Not gonna lie, that new redesign looks like something to wait for.

You kinda beat me to card-based profiling system if that’s the case lol

3 Likes

The screenshots look absolutely fantastic! Is the redesign inspired by VisionOS?

1 Like

the old design: :heart: :cool:
the new design: :+1: :123:

(i like both :neutral_face:)

1 Like

Can I contact you on discord by any chance?

1 Like