Product: exe | Most Stunning Admin Panel Yet

Forgot to post this, but this is one of my top viewed videos, thanks to you! :saluting_face:

1 Like

saw it and I am thankful for the detailed video guide, congratulations itā€™s one of your popular videos!!! :sparkling_heart:

(while watching I was hoping that no bugs poppin off :sob: and thereā€™s so much help comments I hope they got their answers :sob: :sob:)

ur gonna have to make another one for V4 :wink:

1 Like

I did :confused:

Ok thanks, Iā€™ll check that out when it releases :eyes:

1 Like

Is it possible for you to allow custom commands to have a player and input menu?

1 Like

Unfortunately, itā€™s not a thing yet! But Iā€™ll list that feature for the next version; V4! Hoping it comes out this febā€¦

@blve_hxrizon, Is there any way I can move the location of the Admin Menu button so it does not appear underneath the leaderboard?

You can change the starting position in the studio, but see to it that you can always drag it in game.

1 Like

Is this for 1 group or rank only or can we do for multiple ranks?

Nice gui design!
I will definitely use it :slight_smile:

In the coming update; V4, it only supports 1 group and multiple ranks.

Update: With the coming V4, you can now combine the Input Menu and Player Menu into one command such as setting the scale of a player character.

If you combined the 2 procedures, the custom command will firstly show the player list and then the input menu.

2 Likes

Check out @Cookie_DevXā€™s YouTube video! He went on to explain how to set it up and dive deeper into different aspects of the product!

Donā€™t forget to also subscribe to his channel, he talks and showcases various resources from other people too.

1 Like

Ohh thanks Iā€™ll check that out for sure!

1 Like

I have a few questions

Will there an option for certain players to have access to certain custom commands?

Will this be compatible with Datastores? (preferably ProfileService, to be able to save whatever tool is given what other features)

Could you have another feature to the tool giving feature where you can also take tools out as well (and maybe ProfileService combability on it as well)

Could you also add some sort of feature that allows for showing a list of information. For example, showing a table, or dictionary.

Right now, you can only toggle these options for every permitted users;

Can you break this question down for me? Hopefully Iā€™d understand it moreā€¦

The coming V4 has just a ā€˜Clear All Toolsā€™ option. Let me know if you need an individual deletion.

Can you break this question down too? Thank you!

But will that be a feature in the future?

Will this be compatible with Datastores?

What I mean by this is giving a player a tool which will also work with any datastore saving. Currently once you give a player a tool you have to give it to them again if they respawn or rejoin the game. But I would also like for it to save it to the player (hence Profile Service)

Yes I would appreciate if there was an individual deletion along w/ a Clear All Tools option

Could you also add some sort of feature that allows for showing a list of information. For example, showing a table, or dictionary.

For example if I wanted to see if a player has certain values I would like for a part of the admin panel to show it in a list type of view

Example

Also will there be a way to change player values through increments, sliders, inputs, etc
That would be quite nice

1 Like

It is planned, Iā€™ll update you if itā€™s implemented or not

Unfortunately, integration of data store on tools isnā€™t considered.

This is a nice idea however, idk how to start with it like idk how would this work hopefully, you can give me more info about this and howd that works!

My idea is you will add a tag to the values that you want to be editable in playerā€™s profile in exe panel.

1 Like

ITā€™S BACK
Finally Why did you take it off of the Marketplace Even?

Do you Like that They added it back?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

As of 2/7/2024 7:09 PM CST
These are the Votes.
Disclaimer I did not Vote

1 Like

It was a whole pressure to maintain the product in the time. Now, I freed some stuff and Iā€™m capable of maintaining it again.

2 Likes

The discord webhook logging feature is honestly useless and could be traded out for something like google analytics. Logging to a discord channel via a proxy is plain unstable

Mh, Makes sense.
I Hope you can Continue to Maintain it for Most of Your Time on Roblox.

1 Like