Product: exe | Most Stunning Admin Panel Yet

hopefully!

in the meantime I’d love to show a sneak peek of the Product: exe UI / UX Overhaul, rampant smooth UI animations, accompanied with better and optimized scripts.

This however is the biggest update and might be delayed but I hope it wont!!!

7 Likes

Haven’t touched game development in a while due to college. Happy to see this is still being updated and looks so much nicer now then when I first saw this menu!

Big come up :100:

Just wondering. Do you plan on adding a Github repository for this project. Even if this eventually might die?

Asking as some developers don’t really bother to make a Github repo to back their work up and to come back to it at some point or even to let the community they had built continue the project via forks etc.

1 Like

Looks Cool😎
I like the Look of the UI and Everything.

1 Like

Do you have discord by any chance?

1 Like

V4 is incoming!

V4 is coming with a Huge UI Design Overhaul featuring a glass-translucent look, neumorphism, and a grayscale theme.

Plethora of animations in every nooks and crannies.

Optimized scripts, better UX design, and a ton more.

(Screenshots of the product are captured in Roblox Studio)

9 Likes

Not gonna lie, that new redesign looks like something to wait for.

You kinda beat me to card-based profiling system if that’s the case lol

3 Likes

The screenshots look absolutely fantastic! Is the redesign inspired by VisionOS?

1 Like

the old design: :heart: :cool:
the new design: :+1: :123:

(i like both :neutral_face:)

1 Like

Can I contact you on discord by any chance?

1 Like

V4 released? We been waiting and you been cooking.

2 Likes

When will v4 come up on the model?

1 Like

you said feb 14 :sob: its ok we can wait lol

1 Like

Will V4 automatically update from the current model or will I need to update manually.

Also I hope V4 will have group role access for admin / table access instead of values.

1 Like

You may manually update the Product: exe to the latest version.

Currently, V4 houses this type of permission.

You can only add a single group but multiple ranks and the selected objects are where you can edit these accessibilities.

That’s a start, thank you and keep up the awesome work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can always modify the code, having those and having modules are basically the same things.

1 Like

In preparation for the release of Product: exe V4 we encountered several disrupting technical difficulties that defected the product. Thank you for being patient, we’ll continue to fix the product and update you.

3 Likes

The progress that I did a few days back isn’t saved. I tried to check Autosaves and Previous Versions and I got nothing. Roblox Studio had to be doing this on the release day, my apologies.

I will announce it here if the product is ready anew.

1 Like

Alright! This is good to see the update.

1 Like

I normally save it every once and then, else use team create to store the admin panel (because it syncs in real time). That’s what I normally do to prevent data loss while developing.

(Atleast you can rescript the update)