Product: exe | Most Stunning Admin Panel Yet

There are a lot problems with your criticism. I’ll start it off with this:

You described no improvements that could have been made. You left it open and unexplained. You said that it wasn’t the best, and just left it at that. What about the color choice makes it “not the best?”

A wiser choice could have been made, which is waiting until you could get on a better device to point it out.

This is more of a social standard, but giving terrible criticism then asking a question like this is pretty audacious. Consider leaving this out next time, or go to another topic which already has this answered.

Personal preference should be included as little as possible when giving genuine criticism. It may annoy you, but it doesn’t to others. You being an “extreme nitpick” doesn’t justify any of this.

10 Likes

This is very useful! I’m gonna start implementing this into my game right away.

1 Like

Any plans for Adonis compatibility?

1 Like

I have checked the permissions but it says I am forbidden from using team changer, tools etc.

Looks absolutely amazing. Love it!

1 Like

This looks stunning honestly, UI is clean & Modern, Everything is so modernized I might end up using!

keep up the good work!

1 Like

Was looking through your manager script code and wanted to just mention a thing or two.

--// SERVER UPTIME

function uptime()
    -- Instead of doing while true do and having the task.wait be below you can do this
    -- Its pretty much the equivilent of doing that.
	while task.wait(1) do
		exe_storage.objects.uptime.Value += 1
	end
end

-- Spawns a new function in a corutine thread for performance (should help a bit)
-- Note: I personally do this most of the time with while loops. Helps with perfomance and threads
task.spawn(coroutine.wrap(uptime()))

Consider doing this instead for uptime.

@blve_hxrizon

1 Like

Why would you task.spawn a coroutine?

Using task.spawn by itself would accomplish the same thing.

Its a habbit of mine thats all.

1 Like

Honey can’t you just use workspace.DistributedGameTime??

1 Like

Why would you use that? A normal while loop works fine. Plus workspace.DistributedGameTime is for seeing how long the server has been up for.
Source: Docs

Is it possible to kick, ban, and notify players on different servers? I haven’t been able to figure it out.

To add onto this, are global announcements a thing? If not, this is a suggestion.

Possible. All you need to do is add functionality with Cross-Server Messaging

1 Like

It’s possible to ban players on different servers as it uses my BanManager.

Just wondering, is there ever going to be a command bar where we can minimize and rescale it?

Exactly. Server uptime. Using while loops for this is not needed and takes up unnecessary resources. Hope this helped! :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Everything takes up resources. Hope this helped :yawning_face:

does this will affect the game perfomance?

Is there a library (maybe github) where people can add there custom commands and share them with others? Because I really miss the :pm all function when doing trainings or whatsoever… Amazing work btw and I am verry happy with using it!

yeah kind of disappointed there is not a github, would love to contribute