[Closed] Project Needs an experienced 3D Modeller

About me

Hey! I’m just an average Roblox developer looking to create games. Currently, I have started on a project called “Bred”. Yes, it is spelt wrong deliberately to make the game sound silly and stupid. The game is similar to Eg with most of the features but not 100% copied. KEEP IN MIND:
THIS PROJECT IS DEDICATED TO NIMBLZ
INSPIRED BY EG

About The Job

I’m looking for a one-time only 3D modeler who can make me a 3D model of a cute bread slice with legs. I would like it if you can rig it aswell so I can animate it. When I say I need a 3D Modeller, I don’t mean someone who thinks they can make 3D models by simply making a square and adding 2 cylinders, I mean someone who has some experience (atleast 2 years).
You will be getting credits in the description of the game so don’t worry about me stealing it. :slight_smile:

Also, one more thing, I might need the same 3D modeller again so it would be better to stay in contact

Due Date

There’s not really a due date but it would be better if you could contact me and let me know if you are available or not.

Payment

Now, payment is obviously the hardest part to choose. There are countless amount of numbers giving us countless amount of prices. I’m thinking around 300+ but prices can be negotiable.

Contact Us

You contact me via Discord @Crytticz#4035

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.