Projectile motion with fixed speed

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. **What do you want to achieve?**I want a missile to fly a ballistic path with only a single impulse applided

2. What is the issue? Egomoose solution has a problem, That is I donot have the time of the ballistic path, I only have the velocity

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Egomoose’s equation is local v0 = (endpos - x0 - 0.5gt*t)/t; where startpos is x0, and g is the gravity, But it required time to be inputted, Which I cannot provide as It is suppose to have a fixed launch speed .

What do you mean? What is your goal? You want the missile to fly up to a specific height before falling? Or to a specific position, taking into account gravity? Or something else?

I want my missiles to get shot up by a specific speed with just a set speed from the start, Then there will be no more accereation, I also want to account gravity, And I want it to fly the the player’s mouse pos if it can reach that position. Essentially, Its a bullet that get shot up into the sky and will hit your target

It sounds like maybe you want something like this: