Prompts+ | Easily customize ProximityPrompts

Could you show me the script that is using prompts+

What do you maen? It’s a standard ProximityPrompt…

Prompts+ overwrites the prompt local script. Make sure your prompt has all this stuff in it:

This error is saying it’s missing that. This module does not work with prompts that were not created or converted to work with this module.

So for every prompt I have, I need to have these values in?

Yes, that’s how it works right now. I’m going to update it to use attributes one of these days.
Edit: Maybe, Idk if you can copy/paste attributes

1 Like

Got it, kind of expected it was automatic, becausue it has the PromptObject

1 Like

I am also experiencing this issue. It’s not a huge problem, but it is a little annoying. Hope a fix for this can come out soon.

1 Like

I just updated the module, this problem should be fixed now.

There seems to be some issue where the custom prompt has some sort of offset and tweaking the offset, position and anchor point values dont seem to help.

3 Likes

how to fix that? also when i trigger it it does nothing. It wont print “Works great!”

When I use an existing prompt and have the requireslineofsight on it turned on, it won’t work at all and wont show the prompt.

Edit: Nevermind, I’m dumb. Requireslineofsight needs the part parent of the prompt to be visible to the player and has a clear path XD

1 Like

How to make it’s progress bar radial fill into square, i have change all into square but my progress bar still circle.

1 Like

Not a scripter, don’t think I ever will be, so I need help!!! I have no clue on how to use this model, could anybody help me? I want a proximity prompt to go in front of a door and once held down for long enough teleports you to a different game.

Is there any way to change the UICorner property?

Also, it doesn’t seem to work.

This happens when I try to interact with Prompts+ inside of another part…
robloxapp-20220410-1210344.wmv (341.3 KB)

i love using this i used it in my game don’t get kicked and now i will use it in my find the… game

Just a heads up I’m pretty sure having all these values in every prompt will take up a ton of memory…

1 Like

Fyi, you never updated the post with the link. It still shows the old module.

1 Like

oops, thanks, I edited the post :slight_smile: