[CLOSED] Puffle - 2D Artist For Hire [Logos, Thumbnails, Characters Etc.]

Hi! I’m Puffle, and I’m a 2D graphics artist for hire! I’m currently 19, and I study at the University of California, Santa Cruz. I create logos, advertisements, youtube banners, headers, whatever you need as long as it’s 2D! Below is a showcase of works that I have done. I will try to keep this portfolio updated monthly with all my new projects!

Logos // Group Icons

Thumbnails // Long Logos

Gamepass Icons

2D Character Design

I am available every day past 5:30 PM, PST, on weekdays, and on weekends, I am available all day on Saturdays, and past 1:30 PM on Sundays.

The only program that I use is Inkscape. I have been using Inkscape for over 4 years now, and one could say that I am quite adept at all its functions.

Payment

Prices are accepted in USD (PayPal) and Robux, although Robux is preferred. All prices are negotiable and are extremely fluid depending on the job.

Hello everyone, I am no longer taking any more commissions until further notice.
Thank you all for your support.

Thanks for reading and have a good day! :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Vouch! I know Puffel for a longer while while working with him as a fellow staff member in Hidden Developers and he’s really devoted to his job. If you’re looking for someone dedicated and just amazing, he’s your man!

3 Likes

Would you be able to make Profile photos? If you are, I may be interested.

Continuing the discussion from Puffle - 2D Artist For Hire [Logos, Thumbnails, Characters Etc.]:

Sure thing, they’ll probably be the same cartoony style as everything I’ve posted, if that’s what you’re looking for.

Feel free to DM me on Discord if you’re interested and we can further discuss this.

Would you mind giving your discord username and tag? I don’t know of a way to add someone with their ID.If not, Add me. I’m Epic Gamer#6969. Thanks.

Your style is just what I’m looking for! I’ve went ahead and added you on Discord.

Can you send me a friend request on discord, I can’t find a way to add you through your ID.

xuefei123#1234

1 Like

Sorry for the late response, I’ve been extremely busy for the past week, I’ve gone ahead and sent you a FR if you’re still interested.

-Puffle

Hi there, sorry that the ID didn’t work, I’ve gone ahead and sent you a FR if you’re interested.

-Puffle

I ordered a commission earlier today and Puffle got it done in just a few hours. He was also very flexible to work with and constantly kept me updated on the progress. I’m very pleased with how my commission turned out and I seriously can’t recommend him enough!

1 Like

Very good Artist! I recently commissioned for some environmental work and it turned out fabulous! Infinite vouch.

Very patient, each revision accounted for and every suggestion taken.

1 Like

Apologies to all who couldn’t reach me for the past 2 days. I have recently updated my username on Discord and forgot to update the post. Thanks to those who caught that and reminded me. :slight_smile:

Puffle commissioned an amazing avatar drawing for me to be used as a profile picture. His work is awesome and he’s really kind. He works to suit your expectations perfectly by asking questions on how it could be perfect for you and what details to include. I seriously urge you to get a commission from him while you still can.

Thanks for the awesome work.

1 Like

Puffle is one of the best artists on DevForum in terms of commissions. He has extremely reasonable prices and makes high-quality work, fast. I’ve seen work on the front-page that is of the same quality as his. He’s unwavering in his work and is always willing to make revisions, on even the simplest of things. I’d definitely order again. Vouch!

1 Like

Puffle has been one of the easiest artists to work with on the Dev Forums. They’re extremely responsive and works incredibly fast. The quality of my commission was astounding for the price. I couldn’t recommend them more! I’ll be commissioning any other artwork that I need from Puffle. A+ work.

1 Like

Got Puffle to make us 20 Pet icons, delivered within a day and a half - They were very high quality and exactly what we were after. He provided a Great service, recommend to anyone who needs anything making for them.

2 Likes

Worked with this guy again recently, He supplied Great work in a Great timeframe!

This is a late response, and I don’t mean to necrobump, but it’s really unfortunate that his commissions closed.

He offered some of the best rates for what I definitely considered to be top-notch work.

I say this unequivocally, and unbiasedly, if you ever need great work for great prices, Puffle is the one to go to.