Purpluxe | Graphic Designer/Render Artist

Heyo! Im a Roblox graphic designer, my name is “Purpluxe”, you can call me Purple. I have been designer for 2 years now. Every day I try to improve my design skills. If u have any questions you can message me on Twitter or Discord. I’m sorry if I didn’t respond to your message, because i have a lot of work! But I try to respond to all messages i can. I have worked for games like Duckie Simulator, Juice Simulator, Wild Cowboys and more!

Here is my lastest works that i made!

Thumbnails

Game Icons

Ads

What programms do you use?
I use only 2 programms - Blender and Photshop:
For render my GFX’es i use Blender with cycles render.
For effects or random stuff that need add to GFX i use Photoshop.

How much time do you spend on your works?
For one Profile Picture i spend 4-5 hours, for Twitter Header i use 6-7 hours, for Thumbnail i spend like 2-4 days, for Game Icon i spend 1-3 days!

How much time per day are you available?
I’m available for 7-8 hours per day. But i try to do make more work per day!

Why these prices?
The answer is simple, I spend a lot of time on my work and get very tired! But at the same time, I tried to make prices more affordable for people so that they could afford it!

Prices for my works are usually follows this:

1. For game icon i usually take 2500R$/8.75$ or more, depends on your preferences.
  2. Thumbnail cost 5000 - 6500R$/17.50 - 22.75$, again it depends on the complexity of the work or the number of assets.
  3. Price for ad like game icons, 2500. Because the complexity is no different, and it takes the same amount of time.

If u want to pay via T-shirt it will be with 30% ROBLOX tax.

My commission sheet

You can contact me on Twitter or Discord, where it’s more convenient for you:

Twitter: @Purpluxe
Discord: Purple#1495

And also, follow me on Twitter!

Thanks for reading my portfolio and have a nice day! :smile:

35 Likes

Impressive work for an extremely good price, Will definitely hire you when I need something.

3 Likes

Awesome work! Will definitely commission you at some point!

1 Like

Really love your GFX and Art!

I’ve dmed you on discord, hope to hear back soon.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great, quality pictures! Amazing, talent. I’ll keep you in mind.
:smile:

1 Like

Amaiznig work! That really good :smile:

1 Like

Awesome work for extremely affordable prices, highly recommended!

1 Like

Really good organized portfolio. Really recommended.

1 Like

I highly recommend Purpllx! I bought a thumbnail and he made it just the way I wanted it to be in high detail and listened to all the changes I wanted made to it. His prices are also super affordable.

1 Like

High quality profile pictures, Banners, Icons and thumbnails, Definitely recommend Purpllx if you want a professional pfp or banner.

-MAST3R_here

1 Like

Ordered a very premium quality logo and he delivered it in a timely manner with great communication! :smiley: 10/10 would recommend.

1 Like

Amazing work! How do you do the neon effects, node editor?? Do you have any tutorials that helped you make neon?

1 Like

If u talking about “Rim Light” behind the char, i use emission planes, with colored light. Or i have 2nd way, make this lights and rim light in “after effects”, with plug-in “saber”.

1 Like

Never heard of emission planes, interesting.
I just use colored lamps.

1 Like

I can 100% vouch for this amazing artist, I’ve worked with him several times and he has yet to fail me, If you need a graphic designer and a friend with personality… he’s definitely the guy you’re looking for!

2 Likes