Pushing roblox to its limits

ROBLOX: Powering insanely realistic builds that i’m not sure we can even classify it as roblox anymore. Absolutely amazing.

2 Likes

And people say Roblox has bad graphics. Send them this, lol.

5 Likes

This is pure amazing. It’s a little too bright for me though. Still amazing.

2 Likes

i have 3 tutorials on how u can here is one of them https://devforum.roblox.com/t/creating-a-realistic-looking-scene-with-pbr-on-roblox/524303/20

1 Like

i have a tutorial on how i did https://devforum.roblox.com/t/creating-a-realistic-looking-scene-with-pbr-on-roblox/524303/20

You could convince me that this isn’t Roblox…

1 Like

I’m lagging just looking at this

2 Likes

Now we need to wait for PBR, then this sort of stuff will be even better, amazing work on this. One little thing I want to point out is the bloom, its probably a little too much considering our friend here looks like he is ascending this plane of existence.

1 Like

tHiS iS iNsAnE oH mY mY

30chars

2 Likes

I wonder how the realistic rocky terrain is made :thinking:

2 Likes

I think its done through blender and textures, that high quality sort of texture is very hard/impossible to achieve with normal roblox.

1 Like

Would it take a while to achieve large scale maps with that kind of terrain using blender, say 1000 x 1000 studs?

It entirely depends on what assets you have made for your disposal, if you have 100 different rock sizes and combinations, you can combine them to make unique terrain shapes and rock formations. Its usually base terrain with rocks on-top instead of just rocks on their own, but we don’t have UE4 style terrain (yet) so we have to make do.

What am I watching, is this even possible in roblox?? You did a super great, fantastic job. :clap:

Does nobody care about the radioactive noob?

3 Likes

Wow. This snapped! This is definitely one of the most realistic builds I’ve seen! :fire:

1 Like

That is one shiny noob… Amazing!

1 Like

this made inside roblox engine

Is… that, real??? …

1 Like

Woah, it looks awesome, it looks VERY realistic.

When I looked at this I thought these were real images and you were joking, but WOW this is insane.