Question about exploiter's argument viewer

Exploits. Exploits are cheats, server sided exploits can be obtained by foolish devs or new ones, etc

But that’s not the question, however this is about argument viewers or whatever they call it. If the argument viewer can see arguments from remoteevents that are sent from the client or server, how can they see what the client has sent to server? It makes sense for server to client (as argument viewers are client sided) but what? How can they see client to server arguments? There’s no way to see a client to server args from a client. , Server sided exploits? It can happen in good games which dosent use free models too.

note : I might’ve missed something ab clienttoserver communication tho, if I did pls tell me

The client is the one sending data to the server, so the client must know what data to send to the server. Exploiters can read the data the server sends to them, and the data their client has sent to the server.

Igetit, but how can a localscript see what the other localscript sent?

Exploits are more than just localscripts. Exploiters have full control of their client, it doesn’t matter what the boundaries of localscripts are (except for server access only stuff, of course), because exploiters go into Roblox’s process itself, allowing them to do anything to their client. I’ve heard exploit scripts can even save files on some executors, and they can do much more, for example, getting a list of all the event connections for an object.

1 Like

For more in-depth information, here’s a post:

1 Like

I can confirm this, there are scripts that allow you to download entire games (without server scripts of course). Pretty scary. And while I’m not sure how exploiters can see remotes, the best way to keep them from abusing them is to make it secure. I’ve seen some games use keys, although i’m not sure how you would generate those. Also make sure the server is doing a lot of the work. Games like Horrific Housing send purchase prices through the client, meaning exploiters can get stuff for free.

They for i,v in pair in replicated storage lol.