[R$ 100k - 150k NEGOTIABLE] Bad Business Map Developer

:eyes: You know what to do… SamIsTwisted#0420

1 Like

I have been building professionally for over 5 years. I have worked on projects like Fishing Simulator, Blade of Honor, and more. I have worked with TheLegendOfPyro, Alucidus, ColdDeveloper, Spynaz, Kensizo, and more! I build in any theme, model, texture, and of course low poly.
Including my builds can be formidable, easy to understand, and any detail quality. I work faster than anyone else, I get it done efficiently and quickly.
For more discussion my discord is Austune#4610

1 Like

I’m not 16 (just one year younger), but I’ll be dropping my portfolio here if you’re interested.

1 Like

I have added you on Discord. My name is cubi

1 Like

Hey! I’m kadrava. I’d like to apply for this job. Sounds like a lot of fun! I can definitely adapt to the style of this game.

Hello! I’ve sent a friend request @nate ;#0001 very interested.

Hello! I’ve friend requested you on discord @ davidd#9318. Here is my portfolio: [OPEN] davidiscooI - Experienced Builder / Blender 3D Modeler - Portfolio - #37 by vuIazen

Super interested in working with this team! :slight_smile:

Added, my user is unidentified#5777.

Sent a fr, DrinkTheMilkChalice (Subzeroto)#5585 I’d like to discuss more on discord if you haven’t already found a builder yet.

I’m interested in this deal, and have sent a friend request to the attached discord account (I go by Rayvali on discord). I meet the age requirement.

I’d like to continue things on Discord if you’re interested.

Hey! My name’s Fritz and I’m interested in applying for the building job.

I’m 16 years old, and I’ve been developing on the Roblox platform for a few years now, especially within the realm of building and creating maps! I often emphasize the importance of balance between details, efficiency, and performance when I’m working with my creations.

If you’d like to see my work, here’s my portfolio.
:link: : [ PERMANENTLY CLOSED ] Aekume

I’ve also added you on Discord ( landy#6447 ) so we could possibly discuss anything else further!

Have a great day, and I hope to have the chance to speak with you!

Hey, I added you on discord (Aspecness#6406). My portfolio: [Closed] Aspecness || Portfolio || Builder

I was wondering if this Is still open or closed?

I’m very interested. I added you on Discord.

Hey I added you. (will#4070)
My portfolio.

Thanks!

I’m very interested in, my discord is Archalium#5759

I added you @Sam.#7750
30charact

Hi am an every experienced 3d modeller please message me on discord i have over 3 years of experince and i can make any weapons and things you want trust me message me and you will not regret it discord: TheBlackGOD#9843

I’m interested in becoming a builder. My Discord is Axo#9428

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.