[R$ 100K+] Hiring Scripter & Builder

Hello there.

If you are a very advanced scripter and builder, I would be interested in hiring you to help me with an upcoming group, as a ‘Head Developer’, or in another term, ‘Project Manager’. Should I choose to hire you, you’d be responsible for directly controlling development, developing on our game yourself, and the management of our current developers.

This project is a state group, which if you don’t know what I’m talking about, should be like the State of Firestone or the State of New York (most popular current states I can think of to use as an example). Our game will consist of a county, which will consist of around 3 cities, with rural roads, as well as landmarks, monuments, and specific terrain features (1 or more rivers/lakes/a state park, etc). Will be using ROBLOX studio’s terrain, not part terrain.

This will be a mostly roleplay-oriented group. You will be told more details if you are interested in the project and meet my aforementioned requirements. If you are interested, add my Discord: Mythric#0001, and like this post when you have in order to see you’ve sent me a request.

Thank you.

12 Likes

How much are you paying (each developer)? What style of building? How big do you want the county to be? How long do you expect us to work?

Same thing for scripting. What are some goals for this game? What are you doing for the game’s production itself?

These are all very CRUCIAL details needed in this post. We shouldn’t have to go through, DM you, and wait for a response for this information.

5 Likes

It’s an opening for one developer, with a payment up to 100k for that person alone. This person needs to be proficient in both building and scripting, and will work as a project manager for development on the game.

The county will not be too big, I’m not sure what I could use for comparison for the size, other than that it will be an island consisting of three relatively small cities connected by rural roads and a highway. As for scripting goals, it’s impossible to list them all, as there is a lot that needs to be done, which is why I stated to direct message me if you are interested and would like more information. For the game’s production itself? I’m not sure how to answer that one, but I’d be running a lot of advertisements.

1 Like

I highly recommend you reconsider the idea of having one person proficient in building & scripting for 2 reasons.

1. It may be extremely hard for you to find someone as these two areas usually do not collide very often. This could waste valuable time that may of been put into the project’s development.

2. These are very intense areas of development, and one person doing them could lead to sloppy work in both areas. You’d rather split the pay check and get high quality developers in both areas, rather then one doing it sloppy.

I hope this was of some help to you, good luck finding developers!

4 Likes

That sounds like quite a large workload for one person, even to the point where 100k robux seems too little.

I’d recommend splitting the work between 2-3 people, as it would be faster.

2 Likes

If all that work is for one person, it’ll most likely take months to finish, maybe even a year (If the person isn’t active as much), though 100k would be nice, I think you should get one builder, and one programmer, then split it half and half.

In my opinion that seems like the best option if you’re looking for people who can build and script.

1 Like

I could be mistaken yet I believe the scripting in this project will be more simplistic compared to the building. It’s a roleplay game so I assume it would consist of housing,jobs,economy,cars.

I recommend reading this.

1 Like

I’d like to reiterate that the person being hired isn’t scripting the entire game. Their proficiency in both building and scripting is mostly required so they truly understand projects they can assign the development team, and correct where they go wrong. We currently have a large development team, consisting of both builders and scripters. I’m aiming to hire one person solely to manage the project alongside me and guide our development team, along with doing some work themselves, but not too much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.