($R 45k)CLOSED Cartoony/Low poly Builder | Simulator

About Us

Hi there! We are Quantum Interactive, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game.

The Team
@Me - 3D Modeller, Owner
@You - Builder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional Low Poly/Cartoony Builder for a Fame Simulator type game. We need 8 areas, one of them includes the start area with, a shop area, a leaderboard area, and a teleporters area. The starter area will look like the unboxing simulator starter area.

Example of our game's build style

📷 Fame Simulator - Roblox

Our game needs 8 Areas. The Maps will be the size and quality of Fame Simulator areas. You are required to make the area doors just like in Unboxing or Fame Simulator. 3D models are allowed.

The 8 Areas are:
Forest/Starter Area: A forest area, including the start area with, a shop area, a leaderboard area, and a teleporters area. The starter area will look like the unboxing simulator starter area.

Wild West Area

Beach/Sand Kingdom Area

Moon Area

Toy Land Area

Haunted Area

Village Area

Technology Area

Payment

We are paying 45k Robux negotiable. Our preferred payment method is Robux. If work is good future Commissions are possible.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at dank Jolly#2608
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You will not be making anything else at all. Be open to criticism and change.

Hey, I like the look of this here is my portfolio: [UPDATED] Cheap Skilled Modeller, Builder, Scripter, Environment Designer, Menu Designer, Gamepass Icon Maker - #14 by Badle_Yt and my discord Badle#8685

I’m highly interested, my discord is Isukali#2787! I shot you a DM, look forward to discussing things with you!

Pay is negotiable and can increase

HI, I’m a started builder but I know most of the basics and intermediates of building. I could build the map for you.

Hello my names Jack and I’m interested in building the map my portfolio is in the link below :grinning: :+1:

Also just wondering what kind of time frame would you like the map to be done in

Super interested in this position! Sent you a friend request on Discord!

Hello im interested in this position! I alrd sent you friend request on Discord

I have changed the commission and price.

Position has been taken. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.