(R$100K) Looking for LONGTERM Development Team

DON’T HESITATE TO APPLY JUST BECAUSE YOU DON’T THINK YOU’RE GOOD ENOUGH

About the Job

Hi, I’m creating a game studio. I’m looking for well-rounded developers that are dedicated to creating immersive and fun environments for generations of ROBLOXians to come. Continue reading for payment details.

About Me

I currently work as a Paralegal with the Department of Defense. I currently hold a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Finance, and I have a background in Business Law. I have the necessary knowledge and skills to escalate our game studio above everyone else’s.

Requirements

1. Must be well-rounded
  2. Must be dedicated to this studio only
  3. Must have an open mind and be willing to work with a team

The Team
@GlowingGecko - Legal, Finance, Marketing - 5-10%
@username - Builder - 40-60%
@username - Scripter - 40-60%

Payment

No, you will not be paid in commissions. I am looking long-term here. Once our first game is made, I will begin paying you 1R$ for every visit the game gets until the daily revenue exceeds that amount.

I have 100,000R$ set aside for marketing expenses once the game is made.

Contact Us

Please contact me via Discord or by e-mail.

GlowingGecko#6854
zacharymantooth@gmail.com

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What kind of games are you looking to create? Putting that out may help you get a better development team, as people (particularly scripters) have different levels of familiarity and comfort with different programming (ex: simulators, weapon systems, vehicles, UI, etc.)

2 Likes

Hi, I would like to know the build styles you are looking for and the experience from the builder needed. I do well in Low Poly but I would not say I am good at building. But I would be fully dedicated and I learn fast especially with motivation.

The requirements you mentioned were only talking about personality traits, what are the actual requirements for the builder, and for the scripter.

You’ve got an impressive work experience, I’d love to take a look at your resume!

1 Like

Hey, just wondering if you ever though of hiring an animator for this job? cough cough

Im A Pretty Good Builder (I Think)
Well.I could apply… But Whats your discord tag?

add me on discord

I was going to put the devs in charge of that. I’m just funding the project.

Hello! I’m interested.

Here’s my portfolio - Espelk's Building Portfolio

Added you on discord

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.