[R$200,000+] Hiring Programmer for Super Power Fighting Simulator

Super Power Fighting Simulator is hiring a Programmer!

About Us

Hi there! Super Power Fighting Simulator is a game owned by @GamesReborn. It is a relatively new skills and training based grinding game and we are seeking a new Programmer to add to the team to work on our upcoming Space Dimension update.

Our game: ⚡ Super Power Fighting Simulator - Roblox

The Team
@GamesReborn - Developer
@xbutterflies - Manager

The Job

We are looking for an experienced and professional programmer who has worked on other games in the past. Specifically, we are looking for someone who is able to create a Boss/NPC fighting system. Additionally, you should have at least basic knowledge of the game and how it functions.

This Boss/NPC fighting system should have:

• 1-2 attacks/skills specific to each boss, and basic attacks associated with NPCs
  • Multiple players able to attack bosses at once
  • Damage dealt to bosses should integrate with the current PvP damage system in our game
  • Reward drop system after defeating a boss, having items/rewards of various rarities that are able to be dropped accordingly, and increased chances of rare items given to players who deal more damage

Responsibilities

• Plan ideas and have clean and polished code
  • Fully functioning Boss/NPC fighting system
  • Bug fixing

Requirements

• Experienced with Lua, Roblox Studio and Roblox API
  • Excellent teamwork and communication skills

Payment

We will be paying up to R$200,000+ for the fully completed boss/NPC fighting system and will be paying R$ or the USD equivalent for any other jobs we might require in the future.

Note: Must be 18 or older to be paid through USD.

How To Apply

You must be either 13 or older to apply.

Be sure to prepare the following:

• Your resume/portfolio of your experience
  • Examples of your work as a programmer
  • Any games you have worked on in the past

Contact me through Discord at: butterflies#0001

Thank you very much for reading! :grin:

5 Likes

So I am thinking about the job, but I have a question: you mean bosses as in like the bosses in super anime fighting simulator?

1 Like

I’m interested! I’ve added you on Discord: Salt#2992.

2 Likes

Embedded77#1337

1 Like

I’m also interested in the job. I’ve sent a request on discord - DPhillips98#1114.

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking, who would be/is your graphic designer?
I know it’s not noted on the post but if you need one, feel free to tell me.

1 Like

I am interested in this job. I have a experience of programming

1 Like

Still looking for a developer to hire! Be sure to add and message me on Discord, or message me here directly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.