[R$250K + 20% Revenue] Hiring a Programmer

About Us

Hi there! My name is Kolapo and I’ve been a programmer on ROBLOX for 4+ years. I’m currently on multiple long-term projects, but I still want to move forward with my game idea. I’m looking to add a programmer to a “My Restaurant” style game project.

About The Job

The game will be similar to “My Restaurant” in terms of functionality. The basis of the game is the user owning, operating, and improving a business. The actual theme of this business will be revealed once you are on the project.

Requirements

• Highly experienced with LUA, Roblox Studio, and Roblox API
  • Familiar with Object-Oriented Programming
  • Great communication and teamwork skills

Specifics Systems

• Furniture placement
  • Customer/Worker AI

Payment

I am paying R$250K + 20% of the game revenue. You will be expected to continue working on the project after it has been released.

How To Apply

• Provide me with a resume/portfolio showing your experience
  • Examples of your code

Preferred method of communication of through the Developer Forum (I should respond within a few hours)

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello!
Quick question, when the 250K Will be given?
Per task?
At the end?

The 250k will be paid via group payout upon the release of the game.

1 Like

Hello,
I am wondered if I could be in your project as a scripter. I am about intermediate scripter, but I do not want to be your main scripter. I just want to help for free and learn more.

Interested :

Unfortunately I can’t script AI systems.

Hello there. I have experience in Customer Al, and furniture placement systems. I have one that I have been working on for quite some time now. Also al won’t be a problem for me. My portfolio is available if you add me on discord: Vibes 1453

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.