R6 Ragdoll System

Can you make a togabble ragdoll. Like when you punch a player you can fire an event for it to ragdoll then it unragdoll after a certain amount of time.

Hey all, I apologize for the extremely late reply. I’ve been really busy with my school for the past month or so. I am listening to your feedback and I am going to start working on a major overhaul this weekend. It’ll take me a few days to do. This overhaul will expose a ton of API and lots more customization. Thank you for your patience.

9 Likes

Is it updated now?

if yes, where do I get the updated one

if no, when its updated can you tell

thanks

1 Like

This is a good ragdoll system and all but it’ll be very nice if you could make it so that you ragdoll if you fall from a certain height. You should also make it so that you can press a key to ragdoll and press it again to get up, that’d be lovely

5 Likes

How could I rely it on an if statement? It’s based off a function, Humanoid.Died, an if statement for example;
if Humanoid.Health = >10 then

end

Yes, connect that to a GetPropertyChangedSignal on Health and it should work, though you’d have to find a way to re-enable the non-ragdolled state

1 Like

Is there a way to rely it on a if statement though?

I’m not sure I understand what your question is. Please elaborate.

1 Like
if Humanoid.Health = >10 then
--the ragdoll thing
end

I’m somewhat basing it off a game called “THE RAKE: CLASSIC EDITION”, in the game if you get to very low health (around 5) the player would ragdoll.

Yes, it’s possible to do that.

1 Like

How could I do it through the script though, or how would I do it in general

You need some basic Lua knowledge.

You need both the loader and the module. You need to replace the asset ID in the loader with the path of the ragdoll module you inserted.

Edit the event connection code that triggers the ragdoll and replace it with a combination of GetPropertyChangedSignal on the Humanoid (you’re watching for Health) and if below the threshold you want, enable the ragdoll.

4 Likes

Hey this ragdoll system is really good and well made but it would be INCREDIBLE if you can make it togglable. Like with a bool value parented to the character.

Also to fix accessory’s falling off just add this one line of code:

Humanoid.BreakJointsOnDeath = false
5 Likes

Where would I put this line in the script?

the top of the script but after the humanoid variable is made.

I don’t really understand what you said since I’m not really good into scripting, if you could show me where to put it, I’m fine with that.

What’s going on? Whenever I try to un-ragdoll them it just says “ServerScriptService.Ragdoll:63: attempt to call a nil value” and I just start floating

dawdsaw

Hey, is there a version of this that I can toggle the ragdoll? or just make it kinda different like:

if Humanoid.Health < 20 then
-- RAGDOLL ACTIVATES
     elseif Humanoid.Health > 20 then
-- RAGDOLL DEACTIVATES
end

I’m looking for something like that.

You can just remove breakjointsondeath

yea disable break joints on death and when a player dies destroy all welds and motor6ds except the ones in accessories which r called AccessoryWeld, also if ur using stuff like armor exclude their welds too