R6/R15 stuck to the ground on join

Weird, hope roblox gets around it AS SOON as possible, i’ll try updating this thread with more evidences regarding the issue

3 Likes

oh god this is goin wild its making roblox nearly unplayable :skull:

5 Likes

This happening to all players and in all games

2 Likes

On my game, a server restart fixed the issue. I advise other developers to try the same.

2 Likes

Who changed the Gravity?

beep boop

3 Likes

They’ve changed their physics engine around 5 times this month, this is pretty absurd from them since all these 5 times there has been game breaking bugs

4 Likes

Appears to be fixed now, no clue why stuff keeps happening with the physics :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s fixed
You shouldn’t be frozen inside the ground anymore

3 Likes

As mentioned before, this issue is now patched globally. Shutting down the server doesn’t seem necessary. Glad that Roblox rolled it back in a few minutes.

2 Likes

This thread will remain open, waiting on engineers to explain what happened & confirm it has been fixed

2 Likes

Nothing happening to me right now.

4 Likes

roblox try not to break the engine challange (impossible)

3 Likes

Seems to be working again for me… but earlier, I had the same issue

3 Likes

Yup working for me, restarting team create server fixed it

2 Likes

I’m so confused, why does ROBLOX feel the need to just change stuff randomly…

Greatest platform ever!

3 Likes

Looks like it has been fixed, ill mark this a solution to not bring confusion, but i hope a roblox engineers clears out what happened.

2 Likes

People have come up with the idea that it was a DFlag that some intern enabled, one that has now been reverted and restricted to only one game (for testing). This can further on be seen by inspecting recent FFLag/DFlag changes.

5 Likes

i think this was the fflag changed:

FFlagPlayerSetCharacterAllowActors

or this

FFlagCLI81941

the changes match the thime of the issue

1 Like

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue, and yes, it has been fixed by reverting the flag flip that caused it.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.