[R$7K] Hiring Fish Modeler to Make a Few Quick Models

Hey there! I’m looking for someone who has decent experience in creating fish / animal models, or anyone really who believes they may have the ability to. I’m making a relaxed low poly styled game that includes fishing, and I need someone to create 15 little low poly fish models to use.

Each fish model may vary in terms of size and complexity, anywhere from a goldfish to a sea serpent, although the vast majority of the models are fairly simple. Further details will be provided upon hiring about the specifics of what will be needed.

This is the fish bait asset I was provided by my previous modeler, who left a little while back. Anything close to this style is just what I’m looking for.

I can pay 7k robux for this task, if done quickly and in good quality. I’m hoping to release this game in the next week or so, so speed is a top priority with this project.

You may contact me here on the forums or on discord @ Protori#0118 if you’re interested. Please have a portfolio or image reel ready if you’re applying. Thanks for reading! :smile:

1 Like

Sent a friend request on discord Justinlol#2020

2 Likes

Just a quick update, we’re still looking for a modeler, I may also need a couple other random gear done quickly for an extra payment. If you’re interested, feel free to shoot me a message :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sent a friend request this will be quick and easy for you so hopefully you enjoy what I have to show.

Hello! I would be interested in making fish for you! I’ve made pets in a game before and other models. You may respond here or write me on Twitter if you like @UptownRoseYT. Thank you very much for considering me! Have a great day!

Hello! I’m interested in the job, here’s my portfolio.

hello im interested sent you message. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.