Racism & Discrimination - "Creating a positive game experience"

I’m making a game that I’d love to make 13+ only so I can add elements to reach my desired image of the game. But I can’t because the platform is supposed to be U13 friendly. And saying that because you were exposed to “real world” stuff at a young age on Roblox and turned out fine isn’t a valid argument. Parents let their kids play games and don’t want something questionable shown to their kid, that’s the expectation Roblox wants them to have. It would be best to just avoid things which would be considered controversial to some people on a U13 platform.

Well if it was just a scolding at that’s it, I would think that is okay. But if at some other time the human uses the accident as a reference I would consider that bullying/racism. And remind me again what role would the player be? And that leads to my aforementioned question…

Well, my example of sexual relations is understandably a tad extreme for U11-U13s, and I understand your argument.

Personally, I don’t see racism as something U13s should be guarded against - seeing as we’ve agreed on the fact that children are more impressionable than others (which is how some teachers enforce a less homo"phobic" new generation), so if used effectively, can cause them to loathe racism, though my examples probably weren’t the best way to do that effectively.

@adama88766 Didn’t see the actual question, assumed you was asking about retaliations. It’d be multiplayer overall, but to the question of whether they (both human and demi) would be real players, the answer is no, they player would either be on the receiving or giving end of the spectrum. Despite what end they’d be on, depending on the context, they’d be given dialogue choices.

That’s what I assumed. Thanks for answering and hope that you can get this issue resolved!