Radar system for games

It’s one of the best radar’s I’ve ever seen in roblox. Is it possible to use this on a surfacegui? I couldn’t get it to work.

2 Likes

Hmm thats weird. Let me try and see. And thank you for that.

2 Likes

you’re welcome and can you update me once/if you find a way to get it to work on surfaceguis?

2 Likes

Yea one thing is that I got the live radar to work on guis its basically putting the surfacegui in startergui and setting adornee to part but the scanning radar seems to have an issue. Ill fix it right away!

3 Likes

Thank you so much, I’ll be waiting for the fix.

2 Likes

They seem to work correctly! I tested them both. The scanning radar problem was it wasn’t close enough. Try parenting the Surface GUI to StarterGUI and setting its adornee property to your part. To remove rotation i.e make it relative to the part you can change HRP (humanoidrootpart) to the part and removing camera rotation.

3 Likes

Hi,
Do you have a .rbxl file of it working in a GUI?

Thanks

2 Likes

I don’t but all you need to do is take the file place it in StarterGUI and enable it. And thats all you have to do.

1 Like

Thank you all so much for 49 likes! I will post more resources like this soon!

Can I make locations show up on the radar somehow?

Yes you can. If you see how I used a for loop to scan for players and npcs you can manipulate that by making a table named locations, adding parts then you can use if statement to see if we should mark the location or not. Then its up to you how you want to modify it.

2 Likes