Ragdoll Service For All Rig's & Temporary Ragdoll's

Can you check links again? I fixed demo place permissions (and i made asset’s public)

Awesome resource! Will use in my own projects

1 Like

SMALL UPDATE

• Fixed not working on R6 Rig’s
  • Fixes on getting attachment map of character

I deleted RagdollOnHumanoidFall in module (you can do that with your Temporary Ragdoll Handler), i’ll publish a demo place about that soon.

Could you animate the ragdolls for r6? I want to add a type of euphoria

This is just a ragdoll service not a euphoria ragdoll maker, but i can give hint’s. Clone character on ragdoll, and play animation on cloned character then use constraints or movers for apply animation on normal character, it’ll provide a active ragdoll.

I will tell you how that goes, also do u think maybe u could implement a feature that allows springs to be added to the ballconstraints? (if thats what this ragdoll service is based off of.)

You can already directly add spring constraints to character,

Any reason why if i reset the character just dissapears instantly?

1 Like

Yes you need require ragdoll service on client side too, and you can RENDER_PLAYER_CHARACTERS_ON_CLIENT_AFTER_DIED set false this constant (if you set false it, you need character’s humanoidrootpart’s networkownership to player on humanoid.Died. Because roblox automatically changes networkownership to server on humanoid.Died, and it’s causing delay in the ragdoll)

I’ll publish more demo place about that soon.

1 Like

just wondering but do you know why this happens after ragdolling? edit : I realized it was because I didn’t require ragdollservice from the client. Still not sure why that’d be an issue but whatever

Hey there, I’m having issues getting the ragdoll to work : Watch Project _ Jujutsu - Roblox Studio 2024-08-31 12-25-28 | Streamable

Because you need change humanoid’s state to gettingup on unragdoll (client-side)

can you send me a link to the place where this problem occurred?

1 Like

Sure, ill send you a messsage.

Add a Grab Feature, Like other players can Grab your hands when you are ragdolled

It’s a ragdoll service not a game framework, thanks.

SMALL UPDATE

• Reworked on framework of the module
  • Added If RENDER_CHARACTERS_ON_CLIENT consant is disabled then module set’s network ownership to player of rootpart on humanoid died (Because roblox change’s network ownership to server on humanoid died)
  • Imported to GitHub & Wally
  • Model Updated

You can check this tutorial.

Thanks!

I’ll be using for my other horror games!

1 Like