Random Crate Spawn / Gui System

So I made this topic because I need a little help on something probably simple to others but confusing to me. Im in need of a crate system like a Tycoon Game. Where it will spawn randomly crates of course at designated parts that are in the air that are transparent. The crates would fall from the sky and then not be anchored so they can roll and stuff. But I need a better understanding of how to make a crate spin gui, sort of like where right when their “Humanoid” touches the crate it will immeditatly open a crate spin gui and start spinning. In the end they would receive cash, I need cash crate. A Weapon Crate could be the same at the same time, but. Either way, just need help.

If anyone has something like this im willing to pay.

But if anyone knows how to do something like this! I would gladdly like help on maybe some extra sources and tutorials on the best way of going around this. I know its pretty simple or should be but im to advanced with Gui On Humanoid Touch, and random crate spins.

Thankyou for taking a look at this!

Spawning Example : ROBLOX Scripting - Automatic Spawner | Part that spawns things - YouTube

Example of Crates & Spawning : Super Hero Tycoon - Roblox

This should give you a good rundown of everything you need: Creating a Crate/Spin System

2 Likes