Random gamepass pop up

This could be because of a backdoor in your game or the scripter who put the GUI in used a free modle.

Ive looked through all my scripts, I still cant find it.

1 Like

I have this issue, except I don’t get it. Only other people do for some reason. It’s weird. I removed some plugins from my Studio right now and I’ll ask my friend to test it.

3 Likes

Do you have a plugin called Terrain Converter, or one called Cutscene Editor? I removed both of them and now I don’t have the issue anymore.

2 Likes

I have found it! If you go to serverscriptservice, remove a script called Client Replicator! although i still dont know its origins…

1 Like

Ugh this thing doesn’t seem to go away! I’ll try what you said, this is extremely annoying.

1 Like

Yep, there were a few of these scripts, I had 5! I removed all of them and now no more popup!

1 Like

ClientReplicator is a Roblox script, maybe these scripts are pretending to be Roblox scripts and hiding malicious code inside.

1 Like

Yes, check the code, it uses a :IsStudio() and some obfuscated require i think, then some math for the library code…

FOUND IT! My friend who works on my game with me had a fake building tools! I am going to report this plugin right away!

1 Like

I went through my plugins and uninstalled a few that didn’t seem trustworthy. I’ll check my F3X building tools

I think this topic needs more attention as I’ve seen a known developer @Ponchokings deal with this too. Here is a tweet that shows the same exact gamepass as the one that popped up for you.

3 Likes

dray - Roblox This is his profile, or MidnightsMadKey

The user you said you hired to script for your game has backdoored plugins.

Please check for the following keyword in the CTRL + SHIFT + F (script finder) menu.
“PromptGamePassPurchase”

If nothing odd comes up, check for keywords in the thread I posted.

2 Likes

He is right. I had the exact same problem.
This is the user that benefits from the exploit: https://www.roblox.com/users/907693/profile
This is the game it directs to (check the gamepasses): freecat gang's Place Number: 0 - Roblox

In my case, I used a free model and inside a random part it had a script that included the word require to import a malicious library. So like Quwanterz said you have to check for this key words and remove them because they use it to create some kind of back door and infect your game.

Hope this helps! Also everyone should report this person and anyone that benefits from something like that.

2 Likes

The Ctrl+shift+f worked! All I did was just search up the suspicious words that u guys said, and deleted everything that contained that (I think mine was require). Thank you so much!! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::raised_hands:

4 Likes

Backdoors Like: Random Plugins, Free Models, And Require() or Loadstring() can do MPS:PromptGamepassPurchase() to get robux from your game. I Recommend making games your own [without free models].

this is happening to me i removed all my plugins however im still getting weird messages like this at the end of my scripts

> Last Synced "00:00:00" ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? require(5355299916)

Look for scripts, u didnt made, delete them then delete the require thing in one script to Test, close the script and look again. If nothing is there, probably fixed

1 Like

1 Like