Random Script Poping up

Hey, I’ve been noticing this quick load thing in my games even when I just make A NEW EMPTY BREASTPLATE!
I’ve searched and I’ve noticed this script that pops up even when I make a new GAME!

Every time I open a new place I get this.
I don’t know how and etc.
This is leading it to exploits.

In the script it loads a MODULE into the game which is a backdoor.
But when ever I make a game these pop up after and after again!
Anyone know how to fix this.

This is most likely a malicious plugin. Have you tried disabling plugins one by one to find the culprit plugin?

You might have a virus, whether it be a plugin or a free model. Check your plugins and free models if you have any. There are billions of topics on virus, so you can just search for one.

Good idea, I’ve just fingured out it’s when ever I open up a STUDIO game, so any game I enter Im leaving it open to exploits.
It also leads you to this model.
https://www.roblox.com/library/4582164150/1199992329232233

thanks it was a plugin now I just need to go to every game and delete it!

2 Likes

Yeah, sounds like a malicious plugin. They usually hide as a legitimate plugin, but contain a script that inserts a script into your game whenever the plugin is loaded (i.e. when you open a game). The script then requires a module from elsewhere and runs code from that module, usually some code that allows exploits to be run on the server.

Some best practices to avoid these plugins;

• Consider getting an antivirus plugin, I use this one by Christbru01: V2.1 - Plugin: Hidden Backdoor/Infection Script Detector (Detects/Removes infections from malicious plugins)
  • Avoid leaked plugins - usually, the leaker will include malicious scripts in these
  • Always check the author of a plugin before installing it - if you don’t recognise the author, do some research! Plugins can be pretty dangerous since they have a lot more access than regular scripts, and run in every place you visit.
  • Disable or uninstall plugins that you don’t use - that way, you’re minimising the number of plugins active at any one time, reducing the number of possible attack vectors.

Hope that helps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thank you.
I hope you have a great day!

1 Like