Rank 5 - Kitchen-Staff trainer guide

Rank 5 - Kitchen-Staff
PurplePalms trainer guide

Adorations! I am (Your name here), and I will be your trainer for today!

Please note that all information will be important!

Please do not speak during this time! It may distract others!

I will tell you about the main things! Your Job, Your Tools, The Warning System, and The Uniform!

I’ll also tell you how to prepare milkshakes!

First, your job, and tools!

As a Kitchen-Staff you are going to serve the guests with the food & drinks they desire.
We have milkshakes and other foods.

The milkshakes have to be made by putting one ingredient at the time.

For milkshakes, get a milkshake cup by clicking it. Run it into the milk. When the glass is full of
milk, run the cup of milk into the desired flavor, and then run it into the blender.

To hand a player their food/item, press [H] on your keyboard a GUI will pop and and put the username in it.

Type the player’s ENTIRE username! Including capitalizing!

Now, I’ll tell you about your tools!

You spawn with a staff card, and a trolley!

Your staff card allows you to get into people’s rooms. Do NOT use this card to explore rooms!
You could get demoted for doing so!

If people order food, and would like for you to take it to there room, you can make the food, and
use the trolley to make it look like you are taking food up to a room.

And now, I’ll tell you about the warning system!

Trollers get 3 warnings. To give warnings, type: “Warning (Number) | (Your Reason)”

Example: “Warning l | Spamming” “Warning ll | Caps Abuse” “Warning lll | Rude To Staff”

Do NOT give warnings for things such as eating or jumping.

On a player’s 3rd warning, get a Security member to cuff them, and contact an MR/HR on the group wall.

Exploiters/hackers get 0 warnings! Get a Security member to cuff them, and contact an MR/HR immediately!

If you are caught giving warnings for no reason for the player to be warned, you could get demoted.

Now, we’ll talk about the uniforms!

The uniforms are located right where you enter the staff room, you will be notified what uniforms to wear.

You MUST wear the uniform at ALL times!

If you do not wear the uniform, you could get demoted.

You can also buy the uniform from the group store, but you have to wear both parts of the uniform!
Only wearing the pants, or only wearing the shirt will not work!

That’s all! Helpers, did I forget anything?

Trainees, do you have any questions?