Rare Teleport to other game

I recently created a game, I don’t know anything about programming, so I had to resort to free models and scripts from the community. I have deleted all the “inFECtion” files and I clean every model that enters my game very well. The problem is that when a person enters my game, some script leads them to this game ([ Content Deleted ] - Roblox 39d6d74ad8ad) and I don’t know how to remove it. I’ve searched for something called Teleport or TeleportService with the “Find Results” tool, but can’t find anything. (My game don’t have any script with teleport)

• How can i remove that?
  • Any teleport script without using the teleport service?
  • Any Keyword to use with the “Find Results” Tool?

(Sorry for my english)

1 Like

My friend has had the same problem before so what I did to help him out was go through every free model he used and then look at any carrot there. Then I found in his game a thing with a “5” as its name and then in the little carrot it had a weld and the weld said something like “hahah your game is infected” after I deleted the part everything was fixed. Just try your best :slight_smile:. There as are also other posts that give you information about this stuff and how to get rid of it.

Here is the image: backdoor

1 Like

Press Ctrl + Shift + F and search for words such as teleport, getfenv, loadstring, require

3 Likes

I think that you missed a infection script/file when deleting some. I would recommend learning how to script instead of trusting free models. Or you could always hire someone to script, up to you. But I think the best thing for you to do is search online for ways to delete infected scripts/files. Here are some tutorials on youtube: :smiley:

1 Like

Nothing with that words :frowning_face:

I checked all the models and I have nothing. Just parts without scripts.

1 Like

I saw other backdoors on my game whose scripts has a name: Welding, Fix, or Debounce. Try searching for scripts who has that name.

2 Likes

The simple solution is to not use free models. I can’t emphasize this enough, but you should seriously either learn how to script with Lua (I was able to fairly easily, doesn’t take long since it is a simple language) or figure out how to clean your game better.

2 Likes

Another suggestion. In Explorer, type “Scripts” or “Script” which will show every script in the Explorer. Look for script you: 1. Did not make 2. Has random letters/numbers.

2 Likes

I am not sure what to do then, but I will link this devforum post that might help sorry for not helping.

Link: How to detect/find a BACKDOOR!

2 Likes

It could probably be a re uploaded plugin. This happened to me before, and I was able to remove it. Check to see if you have un-original plugin.

1 Like

This is also a great devforum post that could definitely help for plugins here it is.

Link: How to remove backdoors from your game

1 Like

I removed plugins and checked the models. I tried to enter my obby and the redirect does not appear, could you try to enter and exit 2 times?

https://www.roblox.com/games/4770327332/TheObby-Alpha?refPageId=4cfc58fd-5474-49d0-85ae-b7d017c7a5c1

Sometimes it appears and sometimes it doesn’t.

Btw, If it works or not, thanks guys for your time and for your help! :+1:

1 Like

Hey, DM me on discord. samtheman#7181 and I’ll help you get rid of this problem.

Edit : It seems like you’ve removed the backdoors. DM me for any additional help :slight_smile:

These are all the backdoored plugins you have
https://www.roblox.com/library/4957948513/Realism-Mod
https://www.roblox.com/library/4939617069/Obby-Maker

I already removed them from Roblox Studio. Any way to remove them from somewhere else?

Thanks for the help! :grinning: