RASM - Create simple scripts with ease!

honestly the code looks extremely simple, you sure?

indeed, most people don’t go to read documentations. they go to watch youtube videos instead.

The game.Players should be game:GetService(“Players”), as to prevent anyone from renaming Players and breaking everything.

It is. If you run RUN Players {function}, it will convert to game:GetService(“Players”):{function}().

well it would use these double quotes instead

"Players"

Alright, because in the example the converted script uses Game.Players, cheers!

no one renames services so why bother

I believe when killing someone, you should check if the player has an humanoid first, and also remove the humanoidrootpart with the take damage, this prevents some glitches from happening and makes sure the player is 100% killed

lolcode vibes

@OP I definitely think this is an interesting idea. My opinion on it is if you can turn it into similar how CoffeeScript is to JS. I think something like this has much potential if done right.

Because this is good practice to do and everyone should always be accessing a service via GetService, especially so since not all services are named what their class name is. Two examples of this would be UserInputService and RunService, where the first isn’t even named anything close to it, and the second has a space separating the two words in its name.

You’ve made Lua easier than it already is. This is amazing. I like how it looks like BASIC but still has a lua like structure.

1 Like