RBXDev group - information and how to join

Bob

I sent a request to join. :slight_smile:

I sent in a join request! My username is briktik if you guys need it for some reason.

hello yes I am rovien pls accept me

Accept my join request, please

Add please! My username is the same as my forum name :slight_smile:

Added @Dev_Anthony, @Billy_Dodo, @Rovien, @briktik

1 Like

Could you accept my main(BrokenBone) again? You accepted him already June 5th and I guess I got kicked recently.

We do not accept alternate accounts to the group.

1 Like

Pretty sure thereā€™s a way to make BrokenBone your dev account by replacing Alkan (through swapping account emails) if you want that account in the group.

You accepted me before, no grandfather rule?

I cant switch emails, I remember Alkanā€™s email had too many attached already.

No special privileges/treatment due to lenience in the past

If you canā€™t add one, and you canā€™t remove any existing to free up a spot, if you PM one of the staff members (or even send an email to info@roblox.com) Iā€™m sure theyā€™d be happy to help you out and switch the emails.

Iā€™d much rather use my fresh email for BrokenBone rather than some old email Iā€™ve used everywhere since 2008 like Alkan has. More privacy.

The staff will likely be equally happy to swap out which account has access to the devforums if you donā€™t want to change emails

Would I lose everything under Alkan as if I just started devforum under BrokenBone?

Your posts/etc on the devforums? Youā€™d have to ask a staff member to be sure, but Discourse generally offers lots of control so I doubt it. They should just be able to swap the emails on your dev account and be done with it. If they are unwilling to do anything or swapping accounts would end up deleting your posts here, PM Whimzee, myself, or another one of the group moderators and weā€™ll add you on BrokenBone.

Hit join

Veov_Ekdosi

Funny?

sure why not, hopefully itā€™s not like the wait to get into the beta :stuck_out_tongue:

Akiyba pls thx :slight_smile:

Accidentally left the group.
I would love it if someone could help me get back in :blush: