RDC 2020: Submit your Roblox Q&A Panel questions!

Yup, I noticed it was a nosense comment. I edited it. Ty

4 Likes

Will Roblox expand to more platforms such as the PS4 and Switch soon?

23 Likes

I think just like Minecraft eventually came to PS after releasing to Xbox; the same would be for Roblox. All speculation here though :eyes:

6 Likes

How many or what percent of questions is Roblox planning to read?

Or is this just a way to make developers feel like they have a voice… when the questions you read are really your own.

8 Likes

As seen in a lot of Roblox events recently, what are your plans with in-game video streaming, how would it work and will it eventually be public?

9 Likes

Why can’t we edit group names?

16 Likes

Will scripters ever be able to create textures and render them to parts/the camera? If so any chance we will be able to map them to pbr?

Edit: Incase this wasnt clear on runtime

3 Likes

do people who will participate in the RDC have a chance to win the RDC 2020 trophy?

4 Likes

Do you think Roblox will run into any other copyright issues in the future as of what happened to Skyblock?

5 Likes

Studio on the iPad Pro? Since ARM-based Macs are coming and iPads now natively support keyboard+mouse.

11 Likes

when will you get better moderators?
when will you add a better particle emitter system?
when will you add a better payrate?

7 Likes

A question to add on this one.

If Roblox does get ported to Nintendo Switch, will be based off the Mobile Client or the Console Client?

6 Likes

Unless the Nintendo Switch has a keyboard for typing, it would probably be the Console Client.

3 Likes

Ah! Now I see this question I wish I asked it as well! :grinning:

4 Likes

Will we be able to control who can use a MeshPart, Decal, Audio or UnionOperation that we upload, similar to who can play & edit our games?

3 Likes

My Question was :
Are there plans to implement better (or new) anti-spam features in places such as comment sections that would block comments such as these?

8 Likes

What is their plan to combat game bottling seeing as over the past few years we’ve always seen a come back?

2 Likes

I submitted: Will there ever be trading among non-premium users with non-collectable items? Because it could be useful for people who want to transfer items from one of their accounts to another. Also, people with premium could do it as well.

6 Likes

Will you ever get to introduce your own Ban System, in a way that instead of adding some sort of a script within your game that let’s you ban other players, why not make a new category under “Edit” that says “Ban Players”, this can help in multiple scenarios as it can introduce an IP Ban system that developers could use though Private information will not be shown to the developer, in my opinion it’d be a good feature to have as developers can then expand more on moderation within their games having more time to work on their projects.

6 Likes

Do you guys plan on releasing UGC limited items?

7 Likes