RDC 2020 Workshop Survey

There’s no age limit as long as you bring a chaperone attendee to come along with you! :smiley:

7 Likes

Perhaps at RDC either before or after the event, there could be some tables set up with some games like checkers, chess, some playing cards, just something for people there to do.

Also something that I would want to learn at RDC this year (If I were able to attend) would be development, developing is a very important part of ROBLOX, it’s what connects everything else, it’s what makes games, well, games. So I think scripting and game design workshops would be great.

It’s sort of hard to find tutorials on something you want to learn in greater detail, since not everyone either knows how to do it, or made a tutorial on how to do it to begin with, interacting with other developers will boost inspiration, as well as increase development ethics.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure the minimum age to go to RDC is 13 years old. Chaperones can only go with you if you are under 16 years old. 16 and older can go without a chaperone.

6 Likes

That would be correct! I’m a bit tired and essentially just wrote what I knew from the top of my head :smiley:

3 Likes

I would like to see a workshop on how to find the right people to build your Studio from scratch. Some interesting points in my opinion would be:

• How to do it safely without getting scammed.
  • How to give the first step.
  • Is it recommended to have something previously done?
  • What kind of planning do you have to do before hiring people?
  • What makes a succesful team?
  • How do you keep everyone motivated?

Looking forward to RDC2020!

8 Likes

This is really an awesome chance! With so much knowledge to gain from!

1 Like

Greetings! I’d like to know one thing : if I were to get the chance to go to RDC, would I need to accommodate a ticket for both, myself and a chaperone, or is it covered?.. (I’m going to guess that we’d need to purchase the tickets ourselves as well as the Hotel room. Please correct me if I’m wrong).

You’ll need to pay for both. The question is off-topic so please don’t ask those questions here.

3 Likes

Ah, alright, thank you. My apologies for going off-topic here.

1 Like

Very cool idea to let the community choose what they want to see.

1 Like

Hey Poncho, I feel like you don’t need to give them something that much they should just be hardworking and have a knowledge of what they do with determination.

Really? I actually didn’t know that!

Yes, however you would have to be above the age of 13, if you’re having a Chaperone attending with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please refrain from asking general RDC questions on this announcement – this is for discussion on workshops specifically.

Anyone else having problems with the URL for the survey? It won’t let me access it.

2 Likes

RDC when the event goes out? and Devforum’s RDC members could help the Roblox community

1 Like