[RE-CLOSED] Pinleon Studios recruiting builder

Introduction

Hi there! We are Pinleon Studios, a small upcoming game development team with less than 20 members… :slightly_frowning_face: We’re looking for developers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Sweet Empire!

The Team
@IAmPinleon - Lead Developer
@GavinJohnTheGreat - Developer
@blurryrabbits - Logo Creator (GAMES)
@SchwarzWalde - Logo Creator (OTHER)
@can be you - Builder

About The Jobs

We are looking for a professional modeler/builder to create 5 different assets.

Our game needs at least 5 assets completed by the end of this June. We expect each asset will take between 45 min. to 1 hour. Each asset should be something to do with candy. A gumdrop, chocolate, candy trees, etc.

Payment

We are paying you 30-50 R$ for each asset via group funds.

Contact

I can only contact via Roblox or Devforum. No social media for me cuz my parents won’t allow. That means no discord, twitter, or facebook.

That’s it

Hope you are up for the job! If you are hired, you must join Pinleon Studios. Here’s the link: Pinleon Studios - Roblox

1 Like

Can I apply?

Here is my portfolio - [Closed] Gfx Artist/Clothing Designer || xJordie_y .:smile: Can wetalk on dizzy? Add me @-Jake-#8752.

1 Like

I am interested! Contact me on Discord!
Č𝕃σ𝓾𝔱#7661

1 Like

Sorry I am not able to contact on Discord or Social Media (yes I know) cuz my parents won’t let me. If you are able to I can private message you on roblox.

1 Like

I am interested in helping you.

1 Like

He doesn’t have discord! Did you read what he just said?

I am sorry, I did not see it…

Do you need a music composer? If so, I have contacted you through messages via forum.

1 Like

T-Shirt payout? How come?

You have a group which means you can easily use group payout to pay, T-Shirt payouts are just more time-consuming honestly.

1 Like

Yeah forgot to change that when I realized that

I don’t have many group funds tho

Joined! :smile: l: Loo! Anything else sir? May I get ranked?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.