[Open] se_TQ | UI Designer

Hello there. You can call me Dave. I have been modelling for about a year now and I know my way around Blender. I also have some experience with Photoshop and Illustrator. I now have some decent examples of my Illustrator work. In general, I am a chill guy who models to pass time.

I have re-opened my commissions.

Ui Designs

Escape from Tarkov Inspired UI

Mon - 4 Hours

Tue - 4 Hours

Wed - All Day

Thu - 4 Hours

Prices are dependant on the UI complexity. I am always willing to negotiate.

Full Game UI Design - Prices varie, $50 - $150

• Paypal (USD)

You can contact me on my discord - Dave_#0895 or you can DM me here and I will reply as soon as possible.

When you want to make an order, please be as detailed as possible with the item you want to be made and any reference images.

If you got any questions please reply to this thread.

Cheers for reading and have a good day.

9 Likes

Update - Added new UI Example.

I ordered some UI for my group and I’m very happy and pleased to say that the service was great. We discussed what was needed, he was very quick at understanding, asked questions when needed, was patient with revisions and perfecting it, and the UI was delivered in a timely matter. No complaints.

1 Like

Very nice designs! 30charssucks

1 Like

Update - Added New UI Examples.

Update - Added New UI example.

@se_TQ Did an amazing job on my requests. He performed the tasks with great quality, and understands what you’re trying to describe. He really makes what’s in your mind come to life. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better!

1 Like

Locked since new topic is here: [Re-Open] Barteks399 | UI Designer