Real World Places

I’m sure you would be able to build a setting or scale model of the Amazon yeah, I’m aware of a recent increase in fires but it’s not like a human tragedy.

Despite this how is Titanic allowed on Roblox?

3 Likes

Was wondering how this would affect me. I’m making a fictional city based in the Californian desert, but it includes real life geography such as sand dunes or names of surrounding areas. I was planning to place the border fence as a sort of “map boundary”.

Would there be an issue with a purely cosmetic border, solely to limit how far players can explore? First time replying to a topic on the devforum, so apologies if I break any rules/guidelines.

1 Like

I suppose because it is so old and no one affected is alive today, so it is no longer a shock or controversial. It was also human error so it is something we should learn from rather than look down at.

1 Like

I think they’re looking for games where the focus is a controversial subject. If I were you I would go ahead with it because the border is just a map boundary and not really a main game mechanic. I wouldn’t bother asking because you’ll get the same kind of response I did and it will take you many emails and weeks. Don’t worry about being new, 99% of posts I’ve seen from new people are infinitely worse.

1 Like