Realisitic Tree

Hey guys this is Version 2 of my realistic tree.

devforum post10

Feedback Is Welcome.

9 Likes

I would Like to know your Opinions so please do comment.

1 Like

It looks really nice! I would only suggest maybe even a slight bend to the trunk so it doesn’t just shoot straight up.

1 Like

Trees don’t usually look like that. They have fuller tops like this:
Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 8.16.09 AM

I suggest adding more leaves and thickening the tops.

Edit: What type of tree is it?

2 Likes

Personally, I would say try to expand the tree in its height? In my opinion, the tree looks like the kind of tree that would either be a pine, spruce, it would be long and tall. If you are going for a different kind of tree, possibly change the base of the tree in its color and width.

Hope this somewhat helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

I plan on making multiple trunks for extra realism.

I based it off, a south african tree not sure what its called.

As I said to someone else, I based it off a south african tree that isn’t very tall and I do intend to change and vary trunk bend size and colour.

The leaves feel very squished, I think that you should make the leaves just a little bit taller.

1 Like

That is pretty good!
You might wanna add some sort of curve to the tree trunk so it looks a bit more natural but that is amazing.

1 Like

Thank you for the Feedback. I was planning on somthing like that when I change the trunk.

Thank you for the Feedback. and That is on the Bucket list.

Straight up looks very realistic. Maybe make the tree little bit taller? But as a total 10/10

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. Have a nice day.

Ah, the baobab?
I found a picture of it:

I still feel that you could thicken the leaves and perhaps add a bit to the trunk?
Otherwise, you did a great job modeling after this tree!

Its not a Baobab… Baobabs tend to have redder trunks.

1 Like

WOAH THIS LOOKS REALLY WELL! No feed back for me!

1 Like

Looks good. Depending on what the leafs are made up of, I recommend to check out this article:

1 Like

They are models but I use 2 plains it can add a bit more 3D feel to it. Thank you for the Feedback!

Thank you very much. And have a nice day.