Realistic House

Love how you used the new textures looks amazing!

2 Likes

I thought this was a joke at first. I really did. I thought you were about to be banned off the devforum for posting real. Wow. This is very lifelike. I do take issue with how the lighting on the bedside table has such a small circumference. It seems like it turns to darkness far too quickly. As for the second image, the lighting feels like you were never supposed to be able to see whatever was below the screen, which’d be an issue when setting up this home cinema. Also, the speakers seem… awkward. Probably because the way they crane out implies that they have a neck. I think it’d be better if you had bars of speakers, lining down by the screen. And for the third image, those 2 white walls seem empty. Possibly put small little paintings/abstract drawings. When I envisioned it, for some reason something like this came into my head:

(Artists rendition of mebigrouxboy’s thought)
Anyway, this is amazing and it truly shows how some people are just brilliant when it comes to modeling and building. Good luck, you talented chap!

2 Likes

So realistic! I love the details, excellent craftsmanship!

3 Likes

Heres the link Release Material Update Beta v1.0 ¡ Roblox/material-update-beta ¡ GitHub Thats where I downloaded the beta material testing. Just run it after it downloads.

3 Likes

Are you sure this is Roblox? I think it might be a real house. lol

2 Likes

This is the ArchViz I live for, excellent work my dude. Its all there

1 Like

My oh my. This is a sight to see! You used the future lighting beautifully! I love this! Good luck on your building journey. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was really expecting one of those “realistic” houses claiming that “It doesn’t even look like Roblox” or “my builds look so good your PC can’t handle it”. No, this is on a WAY DIFFERENT level and it was such a pleasant surprise! Unlike the other ones, you were quite humble presenting it. I really like the way it looks. The models are just great and the materials make the realistic part of it.

I feel like everything is balanced – the lighting, the models, materials… everything. There isn’t a single thing in the house I wouldn’t like, besides some more decorations probably. It looks like a house which was just built and put on sale, which isn’t bad, but it wouldn’t hurt to make it more lively with some cozy home decorations.

Really great. I hope to see more in the future! :+1:

2 Likes

This looks amazing, i love it!!

1 Like

yeah it definitely feels more like an open house more than someone actually living in it yet, thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, this is amazing. Where do you get realistic low poly models from?!?

• Creative Side-B