Realistic Scene In Voxel

I believe it would look better going sideways tbh.

1 Like

decals, beams, billboard guis, surface guis, light emitters & textures

1 Like

oh I was referencing a picture @tryler2 suggested to me, ill try it tho! ty

Is that really not real life? Haha

Your build is just amazing! It looks so realistic! Good job!

2 Likes

I had to reread you saying

because it looks way too realistic for Roblox. But I know stuff like this is possible, and people who manage to get these results with Roblox should be proud of themselves. What is interesting for me is how you did the Lighting, because that is just on another level. I knew that ShadowMap can be used well, but I did not know that you can do that! I can’t wait to see what else you are going to make.

3 Likes

I don’t wanna completely reveal how I do it but I did give some insight here

also ty!!

I just read that post after I replied here, I didn’t notice that it was also you who posted it. It’s impressive that you can do so much with custom shadows and lighting.

1 Like

That is just extraordinary, very realistic! :grinning:

2 Likes

Bro this is so good. I honestly can’t wait to see what you can do when new Roblox technology comes out.

1 Like

funny thing is I’ve already made fake spec maps, the new feature will just make my life easier to do them.
they’ll also obv look better lmao

Those are some nice pictures of a real life bedroom! Wait you’re telling me this is on Roblox?! That’s insane! Awesome job.

1 Like

lmaooo thank you!!! at least u think its real, my only goal

1 Like

Wonder what’s on the other side of the bed.Whats lurking in the darkness

1 Like

windows.

sorry to disappoint
LMAO

3 Likes

aw heck; you got me, I lied. it was intact a creeper

time to pack up I guess

1 Like

Looks super good!
Can’t wait for more builds from you later on, I checked out your other creations and they look fantastic as well. Keep up the good work!
By the way, how long did this take you to create?

1 Like

this scene looks probably about 1 hour and a bit in total, very short compared to others of mine

2 Likes

How did you do that? I thought only way to do is blender. Good job

2 Likes

Nicely done @thisfall! on your “Realistic Scene” i think it looks great and it seems, you’ve put a lot of effort into this simple scene. However i know your trying to make Roblox look! The best and i see you are making it look way more better, but what is interesting is the realistic bed, lights, texture, ect. That’s in the scene! I think it really makes it stand. Out more really amazing!!

Anyways, you have done a amazing job on your “Realistic Scene” hope to see. More of these simple scenes as well your other work! Hope to see more from you very soon. And i can’t wait to see what else you are going, to make overall you have done a incredible job.

2 Likes