Realistic Space Simulation (Builders, Scripters, GFX Design)

OIPD2OHCX96
ABOUT THE PROJECT:

The project in question is a highly-realistic space simulation/rp game. Basically players will begin during RP-times and go through the following process:

• Astronaut, Mission Control, or Medical training.

• Full rocket-launches in which are highly realistic with communications and such.

• Missions to the International Space Station, the Moon, or around Space depending on mission controls’ decisions. (Missions are about 3 days, which is 3 in-game hours)

• Once the astronauts return to Earth, they launch downwards and are treated by medical personnel, before returning to the Space Headquarters.

• Fully developed International Space Station, headquarters for ground crew, mission control, and other departments.

• Working ISS with labtop graphics. (Am hoping to make working databases on the ISS-computers)

Exemplary Photos for Development

untitled OIP1ZAHON1F

PAYMENT:

Payment can be different for every single ‘department’ within the project. The departments set-price is listed below.

• Builders will receive 55K and will receive 5% of the projects proceedings (The 5% can decrease or increase depending upon employment)
  • Scripters will receive 65K and will receive 5% of the projects proceedings. (Same information as above for the percentages)
  • GFX designers, and UI-designers will be receiving 25K and will receive 3% of the projects proceedings. (There will only be one GFX-designer and one UI-designer, therefore the percentage shalln’t change)

The overall game budget is 350,000 R$ at the moment.

QUALIFICATIONS TO APPLY:

• Must be at least thirteen years or older to apply.
  • Must specialize or have experience in some what realistic building.
  • Must understand that downpayments are not included with this project due to previous scams.

HOW TO APPLY TO BECOME A DEVELOPER:

• Message CalvinWindsor#0437 on Discord, with some examples of your past work as a developer or list references.
  • Await at least 24 - 48 hours for a response.
  • If you do not receive an answer within that time period you have failed your application to become a developer with the Space project.

OTHER CONTACT INQUIRIES:

ROBLOX Account: @CalvinWindsor
Twitter: @WindsorPhD_RBLX
Discord: CalvinWindsor#0437

Good luck and I hope to speak to some of you very soon!

2 Likes

Can you provide any information on payment?

I totally forgot to add that, haha! Let me do that now.

1 Like

Done and edited. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Im a gfx designer my discord is Lasrox#9459

Hi, I am interested to work as a gfx artist.
Here is my portfolio : ArdominB | GFX Artist For Hire! (Closed)
And here is my discord : Ay-Men#7917

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.