Realistic Volcanic Landscape Demo

Hey Developers,

I have been hard at work creating a Realistic Volcanic Landscape Demo. You might recognize it from somewhere, not going to say it though.

Here are some images of the Volcanic Landscape!

I will be releasing this along with 2 more demo’s once the new Library Materais fully releases. See you then!

You can follow me on twitter to stay updated: https://twitter.com/DomProducer

28 Likes

OH GOOD GOSH ITS EPIC.

LIKE REALLY ITS SO REAL LOOKING.

Sheeeesh

2 Likes

This doesnt even look like roblox-
It’s amazing!!

1 Like

that is absolutely AMAZING ! keep up the good work and I can’t wait till it’s finished!

1 Like

wow so cool! can you tell me how to make it? do you use custom textures on terrain or something?

1 Like

Holy shoot, that looks too good! I’ve never seen someone attempt to do this, but you executed it perfectly! I’ll be waiting for those other demos, can’t wait to try em out! :nerd_face: :+1:

1 Like

wow this is very cool good job!

1 Like

Its the Beta Build of the new Materials!

2 Likes

Oh my- this is roblox? wow :flushed:

2 Likes

This is roblox? Damn I’m glad you are using these new textures! Look forward to seeing more from you.

1 Like

You know it is good when @TheStudKingYT doesn’t say 4/10 (because they say that on everything)
Does this use the new Roblox materials?

1 Like

bruh, it not my fault, its the spammers that said:
imma use that.

1 Like

Looks fantastic! The lighting as well as the ground texture look wonderful. Keep up the amazing work!

muy bueno tu trabajo resalta los gráficos felicitaciones

Dang, that looks really cool man, love the detail and shading to it, keep up the good work lad!

¡Gracias! Nunca había visto a nadie hablar español en los foros de desarrolladores antes, Jaja.

1 Like

Looks awesome! The lighting, the fog and the smoke fit the theme perfectly. That’s a pretty awesome and realistic landspace, keep up the good work!

I remember seeing this in one of the beta features topic. Not sure if you took the image straight from there or ROBLOX showcased your work.

You found it! The showcase was inspired by that scene. There is no stolen assets from the scene in the Beta Materials post! (Have to make that clear) But yeah, you found it. Heres a cookie! :cookie:

1 Like