Recent GFX(s) Feedback Needed

About Me

Hi, I’m GrannyBaja366, I’ve been creating GFX for over a year now and I’m looking for some feedback now, my prices are fairly low for groups, sadly I do not specialize in any war/army type groups at the moment but I am working hard to get better at them.

Examples

Here is 3 GFX(s) I’ve made recently, I want some feedback on them/

7 Likes

Woah! All three of those look great. I would like to give you some feed back though as that what’s you asked for.

Graphic 1: Look great. I love the scene you rendered. The render is very shiny, if would like to make it more realistic I would add a open window next to her so it looks like light is shining down on her. I also think she could be holding a prop like a book or a computer on her head.

Graphic 2: I love the render. I would like to point out a few things. You might want to add more effect to the graphic. I would also suggest you add some lighting when rendering the render so it looks like the lights are shinning down on her.

Graphic 3: I love the render. Only thing I would say it that the background doesn’t blend in with the floor you put. You could put her in a beach house and have the beach in the background. Or have her sit on a patio with the beach in back of her.

Good job though. Be sure to add a watermark so people don’t steal your work. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Good lighting, good reflections, and good posing.

The fonts used I personally don’t like too much they don’t really go with your style. I think you should try learning to make some of your own scenes for the background I’m sure you can do it with your skill level. As some of the backgrounds don’t go with your GFX very well. Finally, some of the effects seem a bit random in my opinion.

But generally, you are a very skilled GFX Artist, great work!

I think the second and the fourth one have a bit too much harsh lighting. When you look at the places where the light is hitting the most, it just turns pure white. I also think the first one is a bit dark. I’m having trouble seeing his face, especially since he has black accessories on his head. Other than that, I think they’re great. Good positioning, nice scenes, and the third one is really cool looking.

Everything looks great as far as what I can see!

Improvements:
• The font is my opinion is too basic, there needs to be more personality.
• The lighting in the first render is a bit much, which looks unatural.

1 Like

Umm I can’t see a face on this

All of them look amazing,

Though, there’s a few things that just don’t fit in with the main.
On picture 3 you can see a person sitting on a chair, and see the ocean behind that. It just doesn’t really blend in.
Some of them are also quite a bit overlighted while 2 could use a little more lighting.

I like the poses you decided to do, they’re held simple but not too basic.

Yeah, that was purposeful, in some GFX(s) I make I delete the face decal in roblox studios. <:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OK.

In this graphic, I would recommend putting more lighting on the character. It seems as if she was just stuck in there and is not affected by the environment. The circle in the back also makes it seem a little awkward, and I would recommend removing it. However, the rest of it is pretty good.

All Of These Are Excellent!
Very Great gfx Effects you added!
And Very Great Rendering!