Recruiting Team for a Simulator

About Me
Hi there I’m ProjectXenoverse I’m a builder, and a very hard working person, and I’m looking looking for builders/scripters, and UI makers who are willing to join the team and work hardly to accomplish a really big game.

The Team
@ProjectXenoverse - Project Manager
[1/2]- Scripter -25%
[2/2] Builder- 15%
[1/1] UI- 20%

About The Job

I’m looking for hard working people who really are interested into making a small game, making it turn out to something that ends up being big. People who don’t slack, and who are very into what they choose to do, and who are very interested into making this game. to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds, moreover low-poly/cartoony maps that make the game, and the environment stand out to the unique game style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. The game i’m looking into making is a Simulator combined with a RPG so basically something relating to fighting monsters, and buying stuff to upgrade your character. More insights of the game will be provided via Discord

I’m looking for a group who’s making to create something like this with unique swords, and unique features.
https://www.roblox.com/games/2990100290/2X-EXP-RPG-Simulator-UPDATE-8

https://www.roblox.com/games/2928055432/RPG-World

Payment

We are paying with % revenue on how much the game makes, percents can be found by scrolling up to the positions!

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: ProjectXenoverse#5948
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings ProjectXenoverse.
I would be interested in UI design. My Discord: HASKY | CEST #8723.
[FOR HIRE] HASKYNEK - Builder,Modeler,Clothing Designer,Cartoon GFX

1 Like

Hey! I am Itz_Shadowbtw and I am a GFX artist! I would love to partner with you on creating one of the games of the future! My discord tag is: Itz_Shadow#6794
I have actually sent you a request on discord! Excited to work with ya! @ProjectXenoverse

1 Like

This is a small amount of %, and how do we know that your game will do well?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.