Recruitment Team

Please keep the following in mind before posting:

This area of the forum is publicly accessible to developers for recruitment. Please be prepared to answer questions about your projects and provide & collect feedback from the community about your plan.

About Us

Hi there! We are Lord Empyreus, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game.!

The Team
@N/A - Scripter
@CasualMilton - Programmer
@R15x - UI
@N/A - Builder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

We are paying R$ 17K per month. Our preferred payment method is by joining Lord Empyreus - Roblox. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/royal_hands
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :wink:

5 Likes

and What exactly your game’s style?

1 Like

My game style is a prison game.

So prison game like role playing games or like jailbreak and mad city?

If the developer is building the whole prison, shouldn’t there be an overall payment not per asset? Can you go more in-depth with the assets you’re asking for, a rough idea and a few references would be helpful for developers.

The last thing, I believe you need to fix this mistake. Reread the sentence, you might understand after.

1 Like

Hey! I would like to apply for a GUI artist! I can make it and script it. If you need more info then just DM me at besupernow#5482

I want to make a prison game like jailbreak and mad city

3 Likes

Very true, forgot to fix that thanks

1 Like

Thank you very much for offering to support me!

1 Like

I meant the build’s style of the game, low or high poly?

1 Like

the build style of the game is high poly

1 Like

Hi guys, I’d just like to remind you of this:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.