Reference Roblox Integration for Blender

Truly amazing! I cannot believe this is something we’re able to do now. This is going to help me IMMENSELY while I learn Blender.

1 Like

Hmm, I’m unable to reproduce this error during login. Are you continuing to see this error still?

After installing the Blender plugin, the Roblox Studio 3D IMPORT menu does not work when clicked.

1 Like

The Blender plugin runs exclusively within Blender and has nothing to do with Studio, so that would be an unrelated issue.

I solved the problem That phenomenon occurred when I changed the menu to a language other than English, so I changed the menu to English, so it was solved.

I have installed the roblox plugin in blender but I have received this error on five different browsers after trying to log in:

I am on windows 10 and not using a VPN. Tried with blender 3.4 and latest 3.6

Firefox was unique and gave this error instead: (even with all extensions disabled)

I suspect this error is entirely within Roblox’s OAuth2 servers, not having to do with the plugin. Perhaps there was a Roblox service outage at that time? Does it still continue to happen now?

1 Like

Oh! Got it working & updating now (:

i can’t log in :skull:

1 Like

We could improve the response error handling here (Expecting JSON, but got HTML), but the underlying cause here (502 Bad Gateway) is a server error (temporary service outage?), so probably retrying in a little bit will work!

2 Likes

interesting.
I had never done this before.

1 Like

Version 1.0.1 is now released!

Changes:

• Use less common port to avoid port conflicts
  • Use Display Name instead of Username
  • Require https, expect Roblox issuer to be secure
  • Extend upload timeout to server timeout + 5s leeway
  • Better error message for upload timeouts

Stay tuned for animation support, I know that’s anticipated by many!
Please continue to create issues on GitHub when you encounter problems, or report them by messaging me if you don’t have GitHub!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.