Release Notes for 348

This issue wasted five hours of my life once and I’m glad it’s fixed, because it’s directly in the way of my workflow.

1 Like

Now that we have more humanoid options and such - can we have an option to make it so the Humanoid’s body parts aren’t forcefully set to cancollide true / false?

1 Like

Yeeeesss

3 Likes

Why? I preferred having this in my output.

Also, is this purple text being removed?

I really like knowing when it auto-saves.

8 Likes

Added a property to the ScreenGui which allows developers to ignore the inset from the top bar.

Is this a step towards removing the terrible dual coordinate system entirely?

4 Likes

I believe one of the particular use cases that this was made for is teleport screens. During teleports, the topbar goes away and reappears later, which changes the inset of ScreenGuis. By turning this off, you would get consistent positioning of your UI elements on your teleport screens.

2 Likes

I was curious about the ‘pending’ status. Is there a certain delay time the entry is pending until it becomes active, or is the original post updated when it becomes active?

I guess what I am trying to ask is, what is the best way to know when some of these really cool new features will be available for me to use in development?

1 Like

Look at old ones. A lot still have Pending lables. I think they’re supposed to be manually updated but are often left as is.

1 Like

Fixed rare rendering crashes that were occurring in games that had complex sequences of part re-parenting operations involving Humanoids.

Ah, FFlagFixGranny is finally live.

11 Likes

Shoutouts to Granny :stuck_out_tongue:
Here was the original release note (I think):

1 Like
1 Like

So was this a bug specific to Granny? Lol

I didn’t know staff had picked up on this game yet.

It wasn’t so specific to Granny as it was to how frequently the bug was being hit specifically by Granny. The bug itself could be replicated in other games as well.

1 Like

Check for yourself for the ones you really want. But seriously, I catch quite a few features that I want being active before it actually says they are in the release notes. If you really need a feature, check on it yourself frequently.

1 Like

wow this release is like finding a legendary crate in fortnite.

2 Likes

ScrollBarImageColor3 and ScrollBarTransparency do not do anything to my scroll bar image when I change them, have these properties not been fully enabled yet or something?

6 Likes

Ah I see. Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.