Remote event not working

oh yeah, my bad, it has to be playerGUi, i haven’t opened it for the entire day so i forgot a little bit

I have fixed it, you can check the code now

Still nothing as usual. Im starting to believe that theres maybe something wrong with my publishing and saving because there is no way there are no errors or warnings or printed messages. Its just weird.

i editted my post, you can check it again

Give us your updated scripts and not the ones from your original post. You’re doing something wrong, I can tell. Somethings work fine in studio, but not in the Roblox Client because both behave differently despite both using the Roblox Client.

I already did that but no response as i was replying to @Vyntrick

Ok i will copy paste all my current code in my post i will edit it now.

could you try to use the code that i fix in my post, i just editted it

Its just that so many people are saying to change that and change that, that my script kinda feels weird lol

Wait i first edit my code in my post above then i will put yours

yeah sure, go ahead and do that

Ok i just edited my post heres my code and how it looks now besides now my localscript is inside StarterScreenGUI

Where is your Player argument?

That has to go in the function brackets for this code to execute correctly.

Almost confident that using KeyCode for this and searching for Enter when a key is pressed is probably better than this. I don’t think this is an effect way to check for if any key is pressed.

1 Like

does it work? if it is or not just tell us

Nope still nothing. Also i forgot that you had to put player in brackets i did it btw.

1 Like

i don’t know man. I tested it in the studio and it works perfectly. I’m kind of confused because it doesn’t work in your studio

Do you have any other scripts that affect the gui?
Also try it with a diffrent button for example A

No i said it does work in roblox studio but it doesnt work when i join from roblox game section.

I checked and i saw nothing that could have possibly interfered anything.

1 Like

I honestly dont know then maybe try it in a diffrent game? Thats all i can think