RemoteFunction is not working "InvokeServer()"

I fixed my issue, had to have every event for a remote function in a separate script.

So that means I can’t use the Remote Function for Button Gui and Keybind in the same local script?

I don’t recommend using OnServerInvoke and FireClient() in a ModuleScript, instead use a normal Script.

But it worked in the tutorial, even other people who followed the same tutorial said its alright but i dont understand why it doesn’t for me anymore now.

Just making sure, did you follow the entire tutorial?

Yes, and after completing the tutorial, it was working pretty good. I’ve been working on this game since 2022, and I never expected an error like this before, not even in my previous games.
I know it’s a mistake in scripting cause there are no errors in the output but I simply don’t understand what broke it cause I haven’t touched that function since I made their selectable image to spawn the tower, to be honest, when I was remaking this game I didn’t have to change the script too much.

The problem is that the Remote Function no longer wants to InvokeServer for some reason, and its weird cause there are no statements when starting to run the CheckSpawn function, I even tried to print when the function started but nothing, the line just doesn’t want to InvokeServer.

1 Like

From my experience, it won’t work.